Blue Mascara

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jennypenny

Registered Shopper
Hello can anyone recommend a blue mascara. My Mum used to have one when I was a teenager (which I stole off her!) and I always like the way it looked. It was a sort of dark Prussian blue.

Thanks Jenny

Have you tried the new Max Factor Eye Brightening Tonal mascara in Sapphire Black? It's marketed as being for people with blue eyes.

It's a dark navy, and a great mascara. I have thin, fair lashes, and it's about the only mascara I've found that gives long, thick lashes in a second.

Oh, and Blinc mascara, if you can find it, has a great dark blue in their range. It's the one that creates 'tubes' of colour over your lashes and it comes off with warm water and gentle pressure.

Quite a few of the high end brands do them. YSL, Estee Lauder and Guerlain. MAC do I believe????

I have light bright blue,grey,green eyes and love burgundy, really makes your eyes pop.

Get to a larger Boots and have a wander.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

I've never considered a burgundy mascara and my eyes are a blue/grey/green shade.

This thread brings back memories for me when I used to wear bright blue mascara back in the 80's...seem to remember my mascara of choice back then was No 7. Also wore burgundy and I think emerald green too!

Gawd, this brings back memories for me too! Is was in 5th year in 1975 and coloured mascara was the big thing. All the girls in our year were called to a special assembly about dress, hairstyles and make up. In N Ireland in the 70s all schools had fairly strict uniform codes, but grammar schools were even more stringent and we got off with nothing! Miss McQuay, the head of girls, was giving us what for about shoes, skirt length, hair colour and makeup. We weren't permitted to wear any makeup at all, but one of my pals protested, 'Miss, I'm wearing a bit of mascara, but you can't see it' and the head took one scathing look at her and said, 'Yes, Avra, and I can see it's purple.' Avra was a bit of a millie (chav). End of coloured mascara adventures for me. Too unnatural.

Latest posts

Back