Bob Mackie!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was that George Symmington (?) . I bought a couple of his pieces and they were extremely good quality and well made. In fact I still have a dress which will never fit me again but I like it so much I won’t throw it away just in case.
YESSS ! that's the chappie, he always did 'different' styling with his cross-overs/wrap overs (well, it was different at the time 🤭 )

George was a great guest, so gentlemanly. He seemed to almost bow to the presenters. Other past refined guests were Cydney Mar, Renee Martan and Harald the German chap. I used to watch them to learn how to be a bit posh 🤭 Now we have June but delightful though she is, it's not quite the same.

CC

The quality and variety of guests has declined. Some guests have gone for the saddest of reasons, some because their companies have gone.
It is a real shame, as the quality and variety of types of product has also declined. The quality of many remaining brands and products has also declined. The quality of the presenters has definitely declined.
The other decline is the one Q will fear the most: potential customers declining to give them their business.

George was a great guest, so gentlemanly. He seemed to almost bow to the presenters. Other past refined guests were Cydney Mar, Renee Martan and Harald the German chap. I used to watch them to learn how to be a bit posh 🤭 Now we have June but delightful though she is, it's not quite the same.

CC
Wow ! what a memory you have ! Cydney the oriental lady who always had such elegant pieces - I bought one of her Chinese inspired tunics, but the design couldn't cope with my bazooka chesticles - we all know that us Westerners are the wrong shape :rolleyes: . Then Renee Martan- I called the brandy lady (Remy Martin) who would have been ok as the Queen's designer, more country lady with pleated skirts and very naice blouses, and of course Harold ! blimey if people think that Anttony is bonkers then they should have seen Harold ! he was a joy to watch and with his German accent strangulating his English it was great entertainment. I bought a lot of his 'pieces' and still have his Chanel inspired suit (jacket and skirt).

Wow ! what a memory you have ! Cydney the oriental lady who always had such elegant pieces - I bought one of her Chinese inspired tunics, but the design couldn't cope with my bazooka chesticles - we all know that us Westerners are the wrong shape :rolleyes: . Then Renee Martan- I called the brandy lady (Remy Martin) who would have been ok as the Queen's designer, more country lady with pleated skirts and very naice blouses, and of course Harold ! blimey if people think that Anttony is bonkers then they should have seen Harold ! he was a joy to watch and with his German accent strangulating his English it was great entertainment. I bought a lot of his 'pieces' and still have his Chanel inspired suit (jacket and skirt).
Harald was wonderful. I remember someone on this forum bought in one of the outlets a few pieces of his and said the quality was brilliant. He was madder than a box full of frogs the presenters just could not control him. He had started his own charities for animals and children. His mother had been killed by his father when he was a child. I put my hand up and say I follow him on Facebook, he is always putting up photos of his dog King Willie.

Latest posts

Back