Boots now selling Elemis.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bettyboo

Registered Shopper
I have just had an email from Boots Chemist telling me they now sell Elemis. Will it effect QVC sales of the Elemis products I wonder.

I have just had an email from Boots Chemist telling me they now sell Elemis. Will it effect QVC sales of the Elemis products I wonder.
I doubt it. Elemis was widely available in Debenhams and I don’t think that affected QVC sales. As long as there are high value TSV’s and items with easy pay, I think they’ll be fine🤣

Do you know the points expire if you don’t shop for a year? I had over £100 that I was saving towards a big ticket item and was shocked to find they’d been wiped. That seemed very mean with the lockdowns we had. I stewed for a while, not wanting to aggravate myself further by trying to get them reinstated. In the end I contacted customer services and complained I hadn’t been warned and was I supposed to search their small print online? I was surprised and very pleased when they credited me. I’d decided never to darken their doors again but am a happy customer again.
Boots can’t compete with QVC’s Elemis and liz Earle tsv’s though.

Do you know the points expire if you don’t shop for a year? I had over £100 that I was saving towards a big ticket item and was shocked to find they’d been wiped. That seemed very mean with the lockdowns we had. I stewed for a while, not wanting to aggravate myself further by trying to get them reinstated. In the end I contacted customer services and complained I hadn’t been warned and was I supposed to search their small print online? I was surprised and very pleased when they credited me. I’d decided never to darken their doors again but am a happy customer again.
Boots can’t compete with QVC’s Elemis and liz Earle tsv’s though.
I did know that yes. But I think it’s quite a new thing, seem to remember there was a bit of a fuss about it.. glad you got credited.

The Liz Earle TSV’s haven't appealed for a while, but boots do some really good sales. Don't think they will best the Elemis TSV’s though

Funny, someone I know who used to work for Elemis in Debenhams mentioned last month that Elemis are coming back to Belfast. She did not know where, and I thought perhaps House Of Fraser? But, our larger Boots could be it as they have interesting brands now.

Funny, someone I know who used to work for Elemis in Debenhams mentioned last month that Elemis are coming back to Belfast. She did not know where, and I thought perhaps House Of Fraser? But, our larger Boots could be it as they have interesting brands now.
Sounds probable.
Boots are giving a free toner if you spend £50

Well, managed a chat with a friend who works in House Of Fraser and Elemis were due to go into there but pulled out. So it looks like it is Boots. Seems Urban Decay are leaving my local HoF and getting a bigger counter in Boots. Gucci makeup are coming in, and the stock has already arrived. Bobbi Brown are not doing well, and their counter is getting pushed further back in the store.

In our large Boots, new brands were brought in a couple of years ago.
All the large round counters were done away with, and smaller stand type replaced them.
Lancome and Clarins were shoved to the back of the store, very small spaces, and product lines reduced to the basics.
Are these 'older' brands not as popular as they once were?

That is exactly the same as my local Boots, China Girl. Elizabeth Arden pushed into the corner. Rituals, MAC, Urban Decay, Two Faced, IT Cosmetics, Kylie Jenner, Fenty at the front of the store.

That is exactly the same as my local Boots, China Girl. Elizabeth Arden pushed into the corner. Rituals, MAC, Urban Decay, Two Faced, IT Cosmetics, Kylie Jenner, Fenty at the front of the store.
Same as my local Boots, the first thing you see is Fenty, Kylie Jenner, LE and Clinique. They obviously are working to a template 🤣

Same as my local Boots, the first thing you see is Fenty, Kylie Jenner, LE and Clinique. They obviously are working to a template 🤣
It's called a store matrix, and all the displays are done to a planogram, all decided by the company marketing department who have probably never worked in a shop or spoken to a customer, however they probably have a degree in media studies.

It's called a store matrix, and all the displays are done to a planogram, all decided by the company marketing department who have probably never worked in a shop or spoken to a customer, however they probably have a degree in media studies.
Can't find anything either.
I also hate they are nearly all self checkouts. There was just 1 manned till.
Can't always find products either, one of the assistants said they'd had lots of complaints.

Can't find anything either.
I also hate they are nearly all self checkouts. There was just 1 manned till.
Can't always find products either, one of the assistants said they'd had lots of complaints.
I’d like the stalls in alphabetical order.

I read a book some years back about Estee Lauder, she always demanded her brands had to be at the front of a store, or she would pull all the brands. That does not seem to be the case these days, even Bobbi Brown counters are getting pulled back in my HoF.

Latest posts

Back