How many layers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I’m referring to skincare, needless to say Keeley from Elemis is now talking about how wonderful supplements are now they are selling them and they help prevent lines and wrinkles,😮but she then goes on about doing a 13 step skincare regime 😟 I can manage 4 at the most it’s just so OTT Imo.

I’m referring to skincare, needless to say Keeley from Elemis is now talking about how wonderful supplements are now they are selling them and they help prevent lines and wrinkles,😮but she then goes on about doing a 13 step skincare regime 😟 I can manage 4 at the most it’s just so OTT Imo.
Keeley really does get on my last nerve with her constant upselling.
If I did actually follow her recommendations I think I'd be bankrupt within in three months. If you ever need advice on Elemis, I'd suggest going to one of their counters. Much better advice and no bank loan needed.

It really gets on my nerves. I must admit I have bought into it in a way with the cleansers, exfoliaters, toners, serums, creams and primers, etc, and and even that is laborious. I hate all the faff every morning and evening. Who has time for anything else?

Keeley really does get on my last nerve with her constant upselling.
If I did actually follow her recommendations I think I'd be bankrupt within in three months. If you ever need advice on Elemis, I'd suggest going to one of their counters. Much better advice and no bank loan needed.
I just can’t bear to listen to her … so I don’t!

Here’s your routine 😳
B791E061-8740-43D1-B18D-3D698A2A8E63.jpeg

Gawd 🙄 By the time you’ve done all that in the morning it would be time to go to bed. If you did it at night, you’d never get to bed. Totally ludicrous and even 13 stages doesn’t stop ageing.

I have 2 stages in the morning. Cleanse and apply serum. I overdo it in the evening because I add an extra stage 😳 so it’s cleanse, tonic and serum. (None of it from Elemis.)

Something must be working because someone thought I was 15 years younger than I am, so I don’t think I need any of Keelie’s expensive gloop.

God, I just use Liz Earle cleanse and polish at night and apply Nivea Soft and head to bed. In the morning after my shower just Nivea Soft again. I'd never get out of the house if I did all that. I'm tired just thinking about it all. 😁

I've not ordered anything - I think I should! Anyone tried Judith Williams products lately? I used to buy all of her TSVs but then they seemed to be of poorer quality.

CC

I've not ordered anything - I think I should! Anyone tried Judith Williams products lately? I used to buy all of her TSVs but then they seemed to be of poorer quality.

CC
I have tried this new serum, this month’s beauty pick.I like it but not enough to say it is so marvellous,it’s OK but then I think my skin is fairly well hydrated anyway for my age! Have liked the Retinol night cream in the past, I thought that brightened me up a bit.Some of the products are too highly perfumed for me.

I have tried this new serum, this month’s beauty pick.I like it but not enough to say it is so marvellous,it’s OK but then I think my skin is fairly well hydrated anyway for my age! Have liked the Retinol night cream in the past, I thought that brightened me up a bit.Some of the products are too highly perfumed for me.
Thats what makes me and other people break out the scented skincare

For me
Thats what makes me and other people break out the scented skincare
For me it is not a question of sensitivity, just I don’t like.I tried some Estée Lauder skin care which was returned for that reason.To me high perfume cheapens a product (please do not ask me why I think that as there is no acceptable reason!)
The Elemis Neroli cleaning balm is just on the edge for me, yet always used the LE Neroli Superskin Moisturiser.I’m just fickle!

God, I just use Liz Earle cleanse and polish at night and apply Nivea Soft and head to bed. In the morning after my shower just Nivea Soft again. I'd never get out of the house if I did all that. I'm tired just thinking about it all. 😁
Have tried various cleansers but I don't think you can beat Cleanse and Polish.

Substitute the Liz Earle for Philosophy Purity Made Simple and my “routine” is the same.

Latest posts

Back