Bracelet Helper or non helper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nannieA

Registered Shopper
Wow what a disappointment, the crocodile clip was so small it wouldn't fit over the stones in a tennis bracelet, which was what I bought it for, assured by Lynn this was the greatest invention since the wheel. How simply this could have been successful with larger clips.

What really bugs me is the p&p by the time I've sent it back it will have cost me almost as much as the item itself.

Didn't anyone think to try it out before they bought 2,000 of them from Taiwan?

I like to believe that even a non jewellery professional like myself just might have done that.

Hey Ho at least I'm keeping the postpeople in jobs.

I agree Ballerina that it won't be useful for all bracelets but to my mind if it helps me to wear 50% of the bracelets I have it's worth the money.

I bought them too and i've got to say that no way would i be wearing the two bracelets i'm wearing without it.
I used to faff about trying to get bracelets on for ages, then end up chucking them back in the box:mysmilie_51: and now putting them on is a doddle:mysmilie_14: Ok, they won't work on all bracelets like the presenters say, but i'm more than happy i can get most of my bracelets on.

Latest posts

Back