Brand Reps - are they doing it for you?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably in the minority here but i actually like Keeley especially when shes on air with AY and Julia. Fiona and Andrew are getting boring. Rosa form YC i really likes, shes a great guest and doesnt come across as scruffy to me at all ,i think she dresses well for age and body shape, i guess her hair style could be better but shes not selling hair products shes selling candles .

It doesn't.matter to me what she's selling,if you're representing any brand you should look smart. I saw her the other day and she looked a mess

Looks like you need to join me on that visit to Vision Express DJ :wink:

No BB I'm with LEL I've seen him up close and personal - there was no TV screen between us lol, with my contacts in and he was utterly charming and very attractive ...

I need to be careful that he doesn't move across to the kitchen hours otherwise he'll be responsible for selling meat pies to a vegetarian
:mysmilie_483:

It's Ann Dorrington for me every time. I think she and Claire S must have gone to the same presenting school as they both talk in that baby waby way and it drives me mad. The products she brings are always rubbish too.

so

not blonde

not young

not pretty

not scruffy

not loud

not reading a script

not unkempt

I don't watch much these days so I don't even know Rosa, but I like my bags and it's M-F for me every time with Kipling..the Noelle ? lady they had on last week for a couple of the hours didn't do it for me at all, was so relieved to see MF back in the later hour, I feared she'd left or been sacked! Ditto with Carla & Tignanello, tho I gather she's been seen presenting other products lately - I wouldn't mind Q signing her up as a presenter tho, she knows her stuff and is professional without being patronising. However, if they're flogging stuff that I want to buy, like ABC Skinwash, I'll buy it, tho I'm not that struck on the guest who presents it when it's on-air...mainly I just buy it via the website anyway.

It doesn't.matter to me what she's selling,if you're representing any brand you should look smart. I saw her the other day and she looked a mess

I watched several of her shows during the TSV and never thought she looked scruffy at all but i respect ur opinion :)

I agree with you about the beauty reps in all cases but Mally. I enjoy her shows. She used to make me cringe but now she brightens up a dull crowd.

A friend of mine is one of the brand ambassadors on Q. It seems they absolutely DO have a say, whether or not the ambasdador works for thr brand or not.

I like Marie Francoise. There's only so much you can say about a kipling bag, and they seem to still sell. She is therefore doing a good job. She is not there to entertain those who do not wish to buy kipling.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

I like Marie Francoise, she knows her stuff and always gives us a good look at the bags which is what you need when deciding whether to buy or not. After all a bag is a bag, there's nothing earth shattering to say.

I also think June who represents Frank Usher jewellery is a great guest.

I completely agree. I also liked Helen the Van Dal shoe lady - not seen her recently though. I enjoy listening to Gill Gauntlett - she's not everyone's cup of tea but she does describe things well.

That Bare Escentuals woman gets on my nerves (not SJ, the older blonde one) but I don't know why.

Can't do with Andrew Baguely,I think he's smarmy smug very boring.
Can't stand Liz Earle or her clone.
I like Nikki the Birki lady who does know her brand and is very pleasant.
I like Johnny Laura Gellers MUA

I think that both Johnny and Laura are entertaining LS likewise Ken P and Mally although Mally is a bit full on and she's a bit mad IMO but all of them make me smile - whilst you're entertained you aren't switching over so they are doing their job..

The young lady that has been representing Emu boots has now had her baby and is back representing 'fashion'................can't remember which brand.

A bit off topic here, I agree Rosa dresses well for her size, but how old is she- she is getting married soon, and is always talking about friends having babies. I assumed she was 50+, but not so sure now... If she is less than 50, she puts paid to the theory that a plumper skin looks more youthful !!

The charlie bear woman does my head in , her very fake sounding laugh gets on my nerves. I agree about liz earle presenters way too prim and proper does nothing to make me wanna buy very step ford wives .

I just wish I'd have thought of the bear thing, it's a gold mine!!
Each to their own but when they give the bears personalities & pretend they are talking back to them it's just nausiating!

A bit off topic here, I agree Rosa dresses well for her size, but how old is she- she is getting married soon, and is always talking about friends having babies. I assumed she was 50+, but not so sure now... If she is less than 50, she puts paid to the theory that a plumper skin looks more youthful !!
After a bit of detective work I found her listed in the class of 1987 at high school so 41 or 42! Although if there was a sixth form and she left aged 18 you could add 2 years to that. If I had to guess her age I would have guessed fifties too. She seems like a nice person but not really polished like some guests.

Last edited:
After a bit of detective work I found her listed in the class of 1987 at high school so 41 or 42! Although if there was a sixth form and she left aged 18 you could add 2 years to that. If I had to guess her age I would have guessed fifties too. She seems like a nice person but not really polished like some guests.

I agree, she does look a bit of a mess but she has a very engaging personality

Latest posts

Back