Breast Cancer Care Event 16/10/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And a good rule, too. SCW. If you did post the details, and orders were placed prior to BCC, would the money still be donated to the cancer charity? I don't think it would. If it was listed on the website as 'breast cancer care' price, then it would, which is the whole aim of reducing items and holding the BCC event.

I havent bothered to watch the last couple of years......can never get through.Miraculously one year I did manage to buy the butler and wilson brooch - and a couple of years ago i managed to get the kipling a couple of weeks after the event.I'd like to know and would probably buy the kipling - other than that i'm not really bothered

And a good rule, too. SCW. If you did post the details, and orders were placed prior to BCC, would the money still be donated to the cancer charity? I don't think it would. If it was listed on the website as 'breast cancer care' price, then it would, which is the whole aim of reducing items and holding the BCC event.

thats what i think Louise but it might but i apply that rule to everything really just makes my life easier to find and post things

Just seen on Alison Keenan's Blog that she was asked to design a piece of Jewellery for the BCC night. she designed this pendant ali pendant.jpgali pendant 2.jpg

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/alison_keena...th.html?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-eSpotHome-6-_-Blog

I am assuming its likely to be the same line up. The tried and tested brands like Kipling, elemis, SBC collagen gel etc etc

Just seen on Alison Keenan's Blog that she was asked to design a piece of Jewellery for the BCC night. she designed this pendant View attachment 9396View attachment 9397

http://blogs.qvcuk.com/alison_keena...th.html?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-eSpotHome-6-_-Blog

Heres the details

Diamonique 1.12ct tw Alison Keenan Wave Pendant & Chain Sterling Silver
QVC Price: £45.50

Introductory Price :

£41.40

P&P: £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Diamonique-1.1...09902.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@10761076

Autumn I think QVC may have put the wrong photo on the website, as that pendant doesn't have diamonique on it, as in the details. Further down in Alison's blog she says a diamond pendant she was given by her partner was made by QVC in Eek and there is a photo on her blog of the original. I think the Hope teardrop pendant may well be another item for BCC night. I may be wrong but I would appreciate your comments.

Autumn I think QVC may have put the wrong photo on the website, as that pendant doesn't have diamonique on it, as in the details. Further down in Alison's blog she says a diamond pendant she was given by her partner was made by QVC in Eek and there is a photo on her blog of the original. I think the Hope teardrop pendant may well be another item for BCC night. I may be wrong but I would appreciate your comments.

You could well be right as Alison said the pendant would be on advanced orders till the 7th Probably best if you want to order it to fone them and check its the right one x

Last edited:
Just had an email this is the BCC pendant Alison designed.

Alison Keenan I Hope Tear Drop Pendant Sterling Silver
QVC Price: £30.00

Breast Cancer Care Price :

£22.48

P&P: £2.95

alison keenan.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alison-Keenan-...09975.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@55ac55ac

This item is available through Advanced Order. It will be shipped the week commencing 28/10/2013

Alison Keenan wave pendant and sterling silver chain. Designed with help from our own Alison Keenan, this stunning silver pendant features a pretty tear drop pendant with an 'I Hope' inscription, and a subtle silver chain. All proceeds from the sale of this item go directly to Breast Cancer Care, so you can purchase knowing you really are supporting a good cause.

P.s Can Sazza please remove my other posts so there is no confusion thanks x

Last edited:
The plot thickens... I have just ordered item no. 609975 which is the Hope teardrop pendant for BCC, as quoted by Autumn above. I have been out this afternoon so when I phoned CS,as you couldn't order it on the web, it is now on advanced order for sending out around 28th October. However if you type in 609902 it comes up at the moment with a picture of the same Hope pendant. If you put in 609209 it currently shows the diamonique wave pendant. I hope QVC sort this out quickly because it gets even more confusing. Please be aware though that this could all change in the next five minutes and you will all think I'm making it all up to wind you up!!!

Same time of posting Autumn!

Pandora X

Yes its very confusing , 609975 Is the BCC pendant , The photo on item number 609902 has been taken down, another mix up by Q. Glad your ordered the right one in the end Pandora, I hope you love it and well done for supporting a great cause x

I've just looked back at post 34 by Autumn in this thread and also checked my QVC account for the details of my advanced order on their website and both say that the cost of the Ali Keenan Hope pendant was £22.48, however it is now showing on their site as £23.98, an increase of £1.50 on the price. Now does that mean that Breast Cancer Care will benefit more from the sales, or have QVC realised that it is going to be far more popular than they thought and could make more profit. Cynic moi ? I hope it's my first suggestion, what do you think?

Latest posts

Back