Broken website - - AGAIN!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Does no-one from Q ever check their website???

I just looked on the "Items from last 24 hours" at the 9pm "Electronics on the go" product list, only to find they were all beauty items!

BTW, yesterday I accidentally erased all the photos (about 100) on my Fuji camera by doing a format, after copying the pics onto my PC, and later finding most of them had not copied.

Purely by coincidence, Q were selling "LOST" software to recover deleted pics, with the presenter saying it would recover almost anything.

I was very tempted, but downloaded the user manual first, only to find that "it is impossible to recover pics from an XD card", which my QVC Fuji uses!

This was NOT mentioned on air, and the TSV was a Fuji camera too.

Strato, my OH says to download this free program 'Recuva' from Piriform. He rates it highly. It recovers from computer and cameras. He has recovered from both, but cannot remember if he's ever recovered from his XD card.
Often you can recover easily, as you need a deep format program to completely remove stuff. He has one of them also, but I can' t remember what it is.
Worth a try as it won't cost you anything, so if it doesn't work, you've lost nowt but your photos.

The website is appalling. I have even heard them mention on air, a few times lately, that certain items cannot be ordered via the website as they were having problems. For a company that size you think they'd have it sorted pretty much as soon as the fault is discovered... :dull:

In today's "Diamond Jubilee Showcase" products, among the commemerative cups and saucers and trinket boxes and the clogau ring they have a Dyson vac!

Maybe they've given up trying to sort the main site in favour of the beta version? I've had similar weird results come up, both on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back