Buy 3 things on PD for £10 credit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bod is selling a Cheatin Liars Watch as part of the 'Buy 3 items get £10 credit' promo. This shower are getting worse, it started at an utterly ludicrous £120 and he is making out it's really high end and that they are seriously discounting it. Thankfully not too many people were fooled by his bizarre hand waving and bullshitting. He started with 45, he ended up with 26. It went for £26.99, £120 my ar...........:headbang:

He has another new fragrance coming up, and like JPD this also comes from the UAE. It's called Silver Fist Warrior, sounds lovely.

Bod is selling a Cheatin Liars Watch as part of the 'Buy 3 items get £10 credit' promo. This shower are getting worse, it started at an utterly ludicrous £120 and he is making out it's really high end and that they are seriously discounting it. Thankfully not too many people were fooled by his bizarre hand waving and bullshitting. He started with 45, he ended up with 26. It went for £26.99, £120 my ar...........:headbang:

He has another new fragrance coming up, and like JPD this also comes from the UAE. It's called Silver Fist Warrior, sounds lovely.

Just the thing to splash on before a few jars and a kebab

for the man in your life who has bad taste :grin:

It would probably suit Bod. I'm no fashionista but what on earth does he look like in that shirt?

He must have finally sent his suit jacket off to get dry cleaned (or fumigated).

Oh I've missed a couple........gutted

Saturday 10th August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – bid TV only

9th August 2013: 3 for £10 credit promotion – bid TV only

Just typical Momma, especially when you have 3 fantastic products in mind :giggle:

It's WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE throughout today - PLUS if you buy three items today from pricedrop you'll also get £10 credit to redeem against a future purchase.

On Bid & PD :mysmilie_844:

They haven't had this for a whole 12 days :mysmilie_845:

It's WAREHOUSE CLEARANCE throughout today - PLUS if you buy three items today from pricedrop you'll also get £10 credit to redeem against a future purchase.

I noticed last night, Dirty Peter didn't have a jacket on to fit in with the Clearance look.

He hasn't half piled the pounds back on since he lost all that weight, he looks like his old self again.

I noticed last night, Dirty Peter didn't have a jacket on to fit in with the Clearance look.

He hasn't half piled the pounds back on since he lost all that weight, he looks like his old self again.

I thought he looked really good too Wirral, his hair seemed darker and he looks so much younger than he is rumoured to be

Last edited:
I did think he looked really good too Wirral, his hair seemed darker and he looks so much younger than he is rumoured to be

It's good to see, the man makes me cold but i'm glad he looks much better now.

When I heard he and Grubby Bates had the massager coming up I couldn't switch over fast enough, blugh!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I'd say that the buy all 3 items in one night to get your credit simply makes this crappy deal wrong on even more levels. At least with the "buy 3 items over the month" deals, you're spreading the cost a little more and secondly you've got more time to be selective - I can imagine a lot of people falling into the trap of buying any old thing just to make up the numbers quickly, ok I know the phone call charges are the same with both offers, but paying £4.59 in one hit just highlights how bad this "deal" really is - that's £4.59 you would have saved had you ordered on line!
Realistically your voucher is worth £5.41, and even more realistically it's worth bu**er all after you've taken all the t's & c's into account! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I'd say that the buy all 3 items in one night to get your credit simply makes this crappy deal wrong on even more levels. At least with the "buy 3 items over the month" deals, you're spreading the cost a little more and secondly you've got more time to be selective - I can imagine a lot of people falling into the trap of buying any old thing just to make up the numbers quickly, ok I know the phone call charges are the same with both offers, but paying £4.59 in one hit just highlights how bad this "deal" really is - that's £4.59 you would have saved had you ordered on line!
Realistically your voucher is worth £5.41, and even more realistically it's worth bu**er all after you've taken all the t's & c's into account! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

I think the lesson here is if Sit-Up are supposedly offering a deal then scrutinise it. Apart from one or two instances the 'free P+P' promotion was a total load of codswallop and probably relied on occasional viewers taking them at their word, which we know to be a very dangerous thing to do!

Free P+P on a £59.99 set of three phones that they sold for £74.99? Shame on them.

I think the lesson here is if Sit-Up are supposedly offering a deal then scrutinise it. Apart from one or two instances the 'free P+P' promotion was a total load of codswallop and probably relied on occasional viewers taking them at their word, which we know to be a very dangerous thing to do!

Free P+P on a £59.99 set of three phones that they sold for £74.99? Shame on them.

When did BID TV become a fixed price channel? Last time I looked they where a 'falling price' channel. Products sell at prices people are prepared to pay. I'm pretty sure it's always been that way too. I get the sense that those who love to moan are having to grab at straws to find things to moan about.

When did BID TV become a fixed price channel? Last time I looked they where a 'falling price' channel. Products sell at prices people are prepared to pay. I'm pretty sure it's always been that way too. I get the sense that those who love to moan are having to grab at straws to find things to moan about.

And that is the problem Bingo, as mentioned by several people on here. They are often not even revealing the price until the item has virtually sold out, then they reveal a price that dosen't fall at all and that price is regularly higher than it usually is.

The phones are a case in point, and the Karcher Window Vacuum. The night before it was sold for £49.99 with free P+P, the next night it was also sold with supposedly free P+P and they didn't reveal the price until it had virtually sold out, and the price didn't get chance to fall. It was still a good price but how many of those people who bought were people who missed out on the previous sale and (quite rightly) assumed it would be the same price as before? Quite a few I fancy.

And the price? £59.99 so free P+P my backside! They are a falling price channel when it suits them, and it has been noted.

Last edited:

Imo they shouldn't be described as a falling price channel as the price usually only falls to the fixed price they are prepared to sell the item for.

Imo they shouldn't be described as a falling price channel as the price usually only falls to the fixed price they are prepared to sell the item for.

I rather suspect they won't be for much longer, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if their start prices will have to have a clear qualification that they don't indicate an actual value, much like the jewellery channels do. :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back