Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No thank god, Dad Is cooking Steak and trimmings, and I’m Drinking, even on my meds.

Got a Apple charger, and a USBC charging adapter coming tomorrow, I did tell my dad off though, as I told him IW sell better stuff than Apple, at a lesser price
I had steak yesterday Jazzy, I was out with family. I also had a couple of cheeky alcoholic beverages (OK, more than a couple...). I've got a bit of a headache this morning, must have been something I ate🤣. At least I can be excused IW this morning on health grounds...

Dr Peter Simon and his elixir of youth potion, giving him his youthful stretchy skin, bit concerned we were heading for a segway into one of his smutty attempted jokes! Fortunately not.
Interesting, bearing in mind galesgal57's post yesterday evening suggesting that his act seems to have been toned down. Maybe we're not the only ones who complained.

Interesting, bearing in mind galesgal57's post yesterday evening suggesting that his act seems to have been toned down. Maybe we're not the only ones who complained.
Within a few minutes of his return this week he came out with the back door/flap joke. So no, he's not toning down. Maybe if the juveniles in the gallery didn't titter he wouldn't be encouraged. Frankly, it is like grandkids laughing at the inappropriate comments of a weird grandpa.

Within a few minutes of his return this week he came out with the back door/flap joke. So no, he's not toning down. Maybe if the juveniles in the gallery didn't titter he wouldn't be encouraged. Frankly, it is like grandkids laughing at the inappropriate comments of a weird grandpa.
Yeah, the old cat flap. It must flap about like one after they have finished smashing in his back door.

Latest posts

Back