Can one of the Rockettes help me please?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't have too many problems with checking out, did it Friday, but found I had Marion's bracelet in my basket, cheeky mare, expecting to me pay for it!!!! Went in to live help, and they couldn't see that it was in my basket, long story short, it eventually disappeared along with my marcasite necklace :gasp:, then that reappeared.

Then requested the marasite matching swirly earrings on Saturday, which I almost missed because I couldn't get logged in! Checked those out without problems, then wouldn't you know, that bloomin' Bargainhunter, I just casually mentioned some pink pearl earrings would be nice, she asked which one, and then they appeared on screen. So I just had to buy them. Tried to check those
out, and it wouldn't let me combine. Finally, got Rachael to add them manually.

That bracelet ended up in my order as well. katherine had to take it out!!!! marion tried hard but we are very vigilant :22:

Love you too M4G!!:33:

98.gif
98.gif
98.gif

:jump:

Thanks Bargainhunter, for helping me prise it out of Mad's basket ;) :kiss:.

hehehehe is Maz putting her jewellery in everyones baskets????

GOOD THINKING MAZ :D

I have the order coming tomorrow that I had all the diappearing items on, IF the order comes that is as our DPD seems to give up and go home when they fancy it, but, it'll be very interesting to see if everything comes, at least 3 things disappeared and CS said they could see them but I couldn't. Tomorrow (hopefully) will tell.

Well, it's just that I have a very small one Darls :21: ;).

Fingers crossed for you! :thumbsup:

Darls I am looking forward to my delivery as well. Same position as yours. My end basket says items out of stock - on the order on my screen value of item £0 (6 items) but Katherine said all was ok and she could see all the items her end.

The item that did create problem was the tiger's eye necklace. It took Katherine 20+ goes to add it to my order. look forward to seeing lots on photos on st tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back