Can they do this ? DSR AVOIDANCE . New invoice .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be honest it's got to the point that life is too short to put up with all this cr*p and it's a darn sight easier to shop elsewhere. :headbang:

I couldn't agree more. I rarely buy from them now unless I can get it elsewhere & usually much cheaper on line.

It is at times like this when it would be really helpful to have someone who is a lawyer or works for trading standards on here to help.
It seems to me that Q's terms and conditions could do with being updated by the Plain English society.
It is all double dutch at the moment.
I have also heard more than one or two of the presenters say that you can basically do what you like with the item AND STILL send it back at the end of the 30MBG.
Eat the food, use the cream,shower gel ,and wear the clothes as often as you like etc.
I even heard Julian I think say on a jewelry show "wear it to that special event and then return it your friends will never know"
So HOW are we meant to know what is allowed and what not??
I am still waiting for the refund on my Cooks Essential sauce pans I returned weeks ago under their lifetime guarantee (I had had them almost 5 years BUT not a LIFETIME). There have been 4 e~mails and several phone calls but NO money back. I am going to give it another week and then start kicking up a fuss. They shouldn't say these things and then not follow through on them.

I'd be interested to know if you get your saucepan refund sorted mm. I returned just one pan some time ago under the lifetime guarantee and eventually gave up chasing the refund as it wasn't a huge amount. I've never received it.

I'd be interested to know if you get your saucepan refund sorted mm. I returned just one pan some time ago under the lifetime guarantee and eventually gave up chasing the refund as it wasn't a huge amount. I've never received it.
Don't say that this is over £120 which I have already spent on a new set of pans, I REALLY can't afford to lose this amount of money.
So I am going to keep on at them about it.

Latest posts

Back