Can you tell what it is yet?........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

TheManWithNoName

Registered Shopper
Apparently, this one is called 'The Ming Bird' (I presume they missed the 'ing' off the end of the 2nd word.

higp76.jpg

No cheating. Can you tell what this is?

dogp94.jpg

And this?

tfgp36.jpg

Answers on a postcard please.

On a seperate note, did anyone see the Cadburys Creme Egg pendant?

monk93_1.jpg

50 quid - for Midas and a 0.25ct Ethiopian Opal.

How do you wear yours?.......

So many people are goung to be gutted when they find out that their Nan's released equity from her house and bought shedloads of this tat as an "investment".

Although this was said tongue-in-cheek, sadly, it happens. Just look at the Mirabelle situation - always buying jewellery, which she said were legacy pieces to hand down to her family, yet when she passed, her family had to set up a Just Giving page to clear her bill debts and funeral costs :(

Although this was said tongue-in-cheek, sadly, it happens. Just look at the Mirabelle situation - always buying jewellery, which she said were legacy pieces to hand down to her family, yet when she passed, her family had to set up a Just Giving page to clear her bill debts and funeral costs :(
It was said partly in jest, but I did have Mirabelle in mind. The longer Gemporia goes on, the more families are going to question why their aged and vulnerable parents or grandparents spent a small (or large) fortune on tat that can't ever pass muster with real gemstone collectors.

I wonder if this has occurred to Steve Bennett and family?

I think the worst one was the black tiger carving. It was obviously a tiger to look at it, but it looks like one of those memes where you compare a bad tattoo to a photograph of the real animal. I called it the derpatiger because it was a little herpaderp.

Latest posts

Back