The Vault finale - clearance avalance special

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How much are we betting there will be another avalanche tomorrow between 6:30 and 10pm?

I've just looked on the tv schedule, and there are 43 itmens of jewellery planned for between 7:00 pm - 2:00 am :/ So yes, another avalanche will be on. :/ I am getting fed up with all this jewellery. - This is why I thought they may turn into a jewellery channel.

AND we have more tanzanite....

Awwww. I'm sorry Benny XXXratedpeepshow.

It's galling when something you've loved goes sour. But better to face up to it than to pretend nothing is going wrong.

Maybe that way Bid will learn from their mistakes and get better

I still think they should go back to rising auctions. :p It they are going bust (thats how it feels with all the hard sell), it would be good to go out with a bang! :)

Perhaps not too surprising is that "clearance jewellery" looks even tackier as a list compared to how it's presented on TV, because powerful studio lights can make even the cheapest tat look a little better than it actually is. Anyway...

3) £90 - Genuine 18ct gold finish necklace, bracelet & earring set sold for £27.19 Marina " I don't know anywhere else you could get a deal like that"

4) £39 - Carmelian morning star illuminating angel, handmade & hand painted finish with platinum sold for £22.70, Peter "angel of dreams and hopes, Not only for your hopes and fears of 2012, not only is this a status symbol for love, it represents power and guidance, Its good for a nursery to watch over and have peace of mind, The beautiful colour comes from within, Marina " its a very pure figure"
Item 3 is the only 'real' bargain in the list (see a pattern emerging here?); it seems that only one of the items in the 'avalanche' is sold at a genuine loss and this happens within the first five or so items in the 'avalanche' - presumably with a small quantity - in order to entice viewers into thinking that there must be other 'bargains' amongst the junk pile.

And I would loved to have seen Peter sell item 4...

Latest posts

Back