Can't log in to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

After seeing your post, I signed in, via the website and via the app, with no problem. I did it on my iPhone and iPad. I’m guessing I’d be able to access the site on my desktop and laptop as well.

I don’t know what to suggest, barring clearing your cookies which you’ve probably already done,

I hope you get it sorted out quickly.

I tried to look at my orders on my iPad very late last night and it asked me to log in, but having entered my password, it hung and just left me with a greyed out screen and spinning wheel. (Is this what happens for you?) I just left it like that and opened a separate browser tab, went to the QVC site, clicked on My Account again, and I was apparently logged in as it took me straight to my account page to view orders, etc, without having to log in.

I tried to look at my orders on my iPad very late last night and it asked me to log in, but having entered my password, it hung and just left me with a greyed out screen and spinning wheel. (Is this what happens for you?) I just left it like that and opened a separate browser tab, went to the QVC site, clicked on My Account again, and I was apparently logged in as it took me straight to my account page to view orders, etc, without having to log in.
Hi AndiK, yes exactly that, very strange as everyone else seems to be having no problems. I've restarted my pc but no luck and as I say, it's on my mobile too :unsure: I will try opening another tab while it's doing that, like you did.

After seeing your post, I signed in, via the website and via the app, with no problem. I did it on my iPhone and iPad. I’m guessing I’d be able to access the site on my desktop and laptop as well.

I don’t know what to suggest, barring clearing your cookies which you’ve probably already done,

I hope you get it sorted out quickly.
Yes I cleared browsing history, cookies etc.

Is anyone else having problems logging in to the site? I tried yesterday and today, no joy, neither on my desktop nor my mobile.
Can you reboot your desk top .. is it your router maybe ? … just a thought .. when all is explored and still no go , hubby usually says reboot the router to internet

Latest posts

Back