Can't see QVC on line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve got a VPN and have had no trouble getting on any sites, including QVC.

It’s really odd, strato. I would suggest phoning CS but I doubt they’d be able to help. 😕
We are on Nord and we sometimes have to pause VPN to get on a site. Once on we resume the VPN. It only happens occasionally,Google is the main culprit. I had a Google Play card and it wouldn't accept the number,said it was for UK customers only. I had to pause VPN and the card was accepted. It is a very intermittent problem.

I write passwords in the back of a large diary just in case as I do change them. Amazon, PayPal I have double security where they have to text me a code which I have input before I can go further. Mostly my passwords are names of my cats over the years and perfumes names with numbers of years created.

I can remember most of my passwords but I have written them in a book in case I have brain fog or haven’t been on a site for a while.

I write passwords in the back of a large diary just in case as I do change them. Amazon, PayPal I have double security where they have to text me a code which I have input before I can go further. Mostly my passwords are names of my cats over the years and perfumes names with numbers of years created.
Hacking in now - - - Chanel number 5, no good - - Chanel number 6, no good - - Chanel number 7, no good - - - ...............

They’ve replied to your post on FB, strato, but I think you might have already tried what they suggest. You did well to get a quick response because most posts don get an answer.

Hacking in now - - - Chanel number 5, no good - - Chanel number 6, no good - - Chanel number 7, no good - - - ...............
Sorry, Guerlain Mitsouko, Jicky, Shalimar or Caron classics. There is one Chanel, and it's not from the normal range. ;)

I never do my mum's maiden name, have done my granny with her date of birth and my dad.

It depends what you’re using. If your using an Apple product it’s usually …. Settings, scroll down until you find Safari (or whatever browser you use,) click on that and then scroll down to “clear history and website data.” You then get the option to delete it or cancel the action.

On my computer you click on “history” and a box drops down and you can then delete your history.

How do you clear cookies?
It depends what you’re using. If your using an Apple product it’s usually …. Settings, scroll down until you find Safari (or whatever browser you use,) click on that and then scroll down to “clear history and website data.” You then get the option to delete it or cancel the action.

On my computer you click on “history” and a box drops down and you can then delete your history.
As Toril says it depends which browser you are using. If you type in "how do I clear cookies" along with name of browser you use then you will get instructions as to how to do it.

Thanks!

Have you been able to sort it out yet Stratobuddy?
Yes, did it today, had to reset my browser to default values so as a result I had to change my search engine and log in to all my websites, such as this one, FB, etc etc.

But I haven't found out what caused all the problems and probably never will.

Yes, did it today, had to reset my browser to default values so as a result I had to change my search engine and log in to all my websites, such as this one, FB, etc etc.

Happy to hear you have sorted it out, what a pain though for you having to do all that.

We have encrypted passwords from our VPN. Hubby also has passwords on a password protected spreadsheet. Our phones are fingerprint protected. What we have to go through for the horrible people in the world who steal data.

A lot of sites now send us codes to input. Really great.

Pleased for you your all sorted, but what a major lot of work to do so.
Better reward yourself with a little torch purchase now for all that. 😊

Latest posts

Back