Carole Hochman TSV 20/09/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive just noticed the TSV price has increased a £1 from when I first posted it, So the people that ordered early did u get it the £1 cheaper or not ?

I will be getting mine from Primark. I am sure the lady who does the presentation for Carol Hockman would turn her nose up at that.

OH no I must be ill !!
This is the SECOND TSV I have wanted in TWO days.
What am I going to do ???
I will wait until later on in the day and see how I feel at 9.00pm if it is available, if not then it wasn't meant to be.

I like this range and have sleeveless nightshirts for summer and a long sleeved fleece nightshirt for winter. They are on the large side and I will order a size smaller next time. I won't be going for the TSV as I don't like anything on my legs in bed.

The range also washes well, I recommend it.

I woke at 5am and ordered the purple as thats my favourite colour
but when I saw it on air at 7am I really liked the blue which was already on waitlist and you cant order waitlist items on the app (dont know why?)
so left it till I got on the computer and its sold out in blue and most sizes in berry too :mad:

Couldnt order it before I went to bed last night, not fussed about EP would have rather saved the £1 :grin:

Forgot to say its a while since I bought CH and one of the reasons I liked them was the shelf bra inside
I take it they dont do that anymore as I havent seen any mention?

And I notice they are putting down the side of the screen the Name & Size of the model
but wouldnt it be helpful if they also put what size of CH the model was wearing?

Forgot to say its a while since I bought CH and one of the reasons I liked them was the shelf bra inside
I take it they dont do that anymore as I havent seen any mention?

And I notice they are putting down the side of the screen the Name & Size of the model
but wouldnt it be helpful if they also put what size of CH the model was wearing?

I saw that at midnight and thought it would have been helpful to have the size they are wearing as well, even though I have already got mine.

Ordered the black last night, really like CH stuff and three items for the price (even with £1 increase!) seems reasonable for the quality you get. Went for black as I thought the leggings could be used for day time. Sara Griffiths on modelling it with a belt and boots and she looks really good in it.

I have received my TSV and it is a keeper, ordered a medium and i am size 14. The tunic top is a nice long length, the leggings fit but don't have much stretch in them so ok but the robe is very generous and a nice quality fleece. I went for the berry colour which is a nice deep rich shade.

Mine arrived yesterday, just tried it on and very pleased. The top and leggings in particular are great, I can use the leggings tucked into boots and they will be fine too. Got the black. Will get another set if I see any cheap on ebay.

Latest posts

Back