Catherine Huntley - Narcist at the Gym

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

EleanorFrancis

Registered Shopper
I can't believe she is so full of herself to share a photo of herself wearing very little whilst working out at the gym. No doubt that she is trying to please her male followers, but still, what a narcist she is.

Also, the photos she took were from the toilet - says it all really.

These presenters really think they are something don't they. Worse as they are hardly youthful and from the younger generations either.

Well she appears to love herself one minute and then she appears to really not love herself with all the negative comments about her body. Catherine should thank her lucky stars really as she is very attractive, isn't hugely overweight (as she keeps banging on about), has a job, has a family, hopefully doesn't have health issues (I'm sure everyone watching Q would know if she did), has her own home I believe so doing a whole lot better than many. Yes, she's worked for the material things as we all have but it gets my goat when someone who is clearly pretty keeps picking holes in their appearance.

CC

I’ve just seen that photo and, to be honest, she didn’t need to take a photo in that outfit to show that she was at the gym but I guess it was so people commented.

Mind you, some of the comments she gets are very creepy in my opinion.

Some years back, she did a tweet about her bowel movements.

Personally, I keep them to myself or the cat who follows me into the bathroom in the morning.
My friend's niece told her proudly that she had done a poo on the bus. But the niece is 3 years old and presumably wearing a nappy! I doubt she'll be tweeting similar messages in 20 years time.

Instagram picture in a jumper 44 comments, picture in a bra 297 comments. If you want attention wear less clothes. As she says #sorrynotsorry
Yep, we get the zlebs we deserve, behaving the way we reward them for behaving.
I just don't get Catherine behaving this way. She's a very capable woman, doing home renovations. She produced a play just off the West End a few years back too. It's a shame as this is the behaviour she's been modelling to her daughter.

Instagram has a lot to answer for. We've gone from having generations where boastfulness was akin to big headedness, to where we are now, showing off and constantly wanting 'likes' and compliments. Sorry, but I don't buy into any of this narcissism, I don't care who it is.
Practicing for Only Fans?😱
I expect she's already on there

Practicing for Only Fans?😱
Oh my gosh that’s exactly what I thought! Sad that she would feel this desperate as to gain likes and recognition from her male followers who i suspect use her pics for ‘other means’
I’m 52 now and I get that we mourn our curvy pre-kids waists or younger fitter selves but I really find this #curvy #over50 bullshi*t repellent. Either go on a diet/get fit in your own time without using QVC sportswear as a prop or just shut up about yourself you one dimensional berk.
Sorry not sorry for the rant 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back