Catherine Huntley - Narcist at the Gym

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She could have sat on a chair, fully clothed, holding a hot drink in an Xmas mug. She didn’t need to sit in a bath, but no doubt the thought of her in the bath has titillated the regular male posters on her account. 😳 I find the comments that she receives for any of her posts very creepy.

Oh my gosh that’s exactly what I thought! Sad that she would feel this desperate as to gain likes and recognition from her male followers who i suspect use her pics for ‘other means’
I’m 52 now and I get that we mourn our curvy pre-kids waists or younger fitter selves but I really find this #curvy #over50 bullshi*t repellent. Either go on a diet/get fit in your own time without using QVC sportswear as a prop or just shut up about yourself you one dimensional berk.
Sorry not sorry for the rant 🤣🤣
Does she really hashtag those words???? OMG!!!!!

I’m not on Instagram so will miss the delight of seeing her in the bath…… thankfully.
I'm not on Instagram either but the pics people are talking about of Catherine in her bath remind me of a notorious photo of Princess Margaret in her bath wearing (only) a diamond tiara. No skin showing but all left to the imagination. A beautiful photo taken, of course, by her photographer husband.

I'm not on Instagram either but the pics people are talking about of Catherine in her bath remind me of a notorious photo of Princess Margaret in her bath wearing (only) a diamond tiara. No skin showing but all left to the imagination. A beautiful photo taken, of course, by her photographer husband.
That was art. CH is just tart.

Does she really hashtag those words???? OMG!!!!!
She sure does … amongst others .Heres a screen shot. Actually this entry on Instagram has very few hashtags. They often go on foreeeeeeeeevvver

Attachments

• C6F151B6-1BD4-4652-8E64-73F91CEDA3FF.jpeg
    C6F151B6-1BD4-4652-8E64-73F91CEDA3FF.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 148
I have just had a look at the bath shot. You can see very little. It’s more about the Christmas mug if anything.

Latest posts

Back