Catherine's hair.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i agree lilian. while i can sort of understand the 'market trader' comments i've seen on here, which is probably because she is who she is - down to earth and not some primped up prima donna, IMO she is by far the best for all the reasons you mention.

Catherine has tweeted that she has been glamourised,had a quick look and I would say it's just the opposite. She looks terrible, she has had her hair straightened and it looks redick. The fringe is so long she has to keep pushing it out of her eyes. Have a quick peek.

debbie has been improving in leaps and bounds. excellent skin,beautifull hair and a naturally good figure. well done debs!

I really like Debbie F as well and was really glad to see her back. As for Catherine's hair - I have just seen it and it is not a good look for her!You
would think with all the new hair products we have been exposed to recently someone could have given her a better makeover if that is what she wanted.

Too sweet for me to watch I'm afraid.

Catherine has a lot going for her - she is articulate, pleasant on the eye, has a nice voice - so why don't I have any trust in what she says?
Because she is so 'Oi- look at me'.

I thought the that the other extensions Catherine had in were a nice length. These are far too long and look cheap and nasty.:sad:

I think I would rather have shorter hair or medium length than have straggly fake looking extensions that everyone knows aren't her hair! There is something creepy about them. I think Catherine used to look really nice but now she looks like she is insecure and trying way too hard, I think it makes her look older than she is, and I don't think she needs to try so hard - she would look fine more natural.

I can't imagine wearing someone elses hair on my head for what ever reason. Mine is just growing back after chemo. but I went down the bandana route rather than wigs. It's a personal choice but if you are a necessity wearer it is up to the individual but for vanity reasons I think it is weird. Where does the hair come from? Has someone had to sell their hair just to get some money?

I feel rather sorry for Catherine because she seems to have some issues that she thinks will be solved by changing her appearance.......but it's who you are on the inside that counts - not what you look like from the outside.

A lot extensions and wigs are not made of real hair.

Maybe CH doesn't have 'issues', perhaps she just likes changing her looks, could the extensions be on her head because she wears them in the play she is in?

I don't know Catherine but she seems like a decent enough person and I wish her luck with her acting.

The women in my family have hair which grows long and grows fast so my neice who lives in the States grows hers for donation to be made into wigs for necessity wearers. She has it lopped off each time and the following years it's long enough to donate again. 'Don't know if the same thing happens here.

Jude xx

Before starting chemo I was given a prescription to choose a wig, I wanted one very close to my own hair, colour and style.
I didn't want anything that was vastly different from my own hair, as that would have alerted persons to the fact it couldn't possibly be my own hair.
I did infact end up paying about £50 extra to get a non prescription version, not real hair but the one I tried that was suitable for requirements.
I don't know if a real hair one at the time would put me off, but maybe the cost may.

Latest posts

Back