Catherine's hair.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At one time Catherine had a very sleek brown bob and I thought that was the best she's looked - really suited her and very classy.

I think she might just be going through a wee phase! I loved her sleek brown bob as well but I think sometimes you just want to experience long hair. I'm in the process of growing mine down as I'm getting hitched and I want to have a few options available re hair styles. Although I do miss my bob as well tbh. I havent seen the extra long ones on her yet so I'll reserve my judgement until then! lol

CH is on the Landers hour. She towers over Audrey Landers, poor Audrey is going to get a stiff neck by the end of the hour. I didn't see the hair yesterday. I think it makes her face look far too long & it she would look better with a fringe. Is she in competition with Michelle Hope for the Barbie trophy ?

she towers over most people yet still keeps making stupid comments about having "really short legs". ridiculous, how can viewers take anyone like that seriously.

She is a fan of really high heels with even a small platform at times. They seem to be like a security blanket with her as she gets agitated if she isn't wearing them. It may seem silly but no more so than any lucky charm.

debbie is standing next to audrey right now in heels and platforms every bit as high as catherine's. she's just a teeny bit taller than audrey, not a foot and she isn't standing there bleating about her "really short legs".

I agree Marzy, I think Debbie is one of the best turned out presenters.Her make up and hair always looks lovely and she doesn't seem obsessed with showing her cleavage unlike some.

I agree Marzy, I think Debbie is one of the best turned out presenters.Her make up and hair always looks lovely and she doesn't seem obsessed with showing her cleavage unlike some.

she's not obsessed with herself. full stop.

Why did Chuntley go to the bother and expense of getting yet more hair extensions when QVC does Ken Paves' wig range?

If his fake hair is THAT good, why didn't the ever-fragrant Ms Huntley just pick summat from that range instead of having someone else's hair glued to her scalp? :thinking:

probably cos the amount of mauling, twiddling and flicking she does would flick it right off.

I really like Debbie Flint, always have & was pleased to see her return to QVC. I don't tend to turn the sound off when shes on mainly because she is one of the few that dosen't open her mouth & a load of drivel comes out. She dosen't shout or interupt the guests or fawn over them making ridiculous comments. I think she is a pretty genuine person & says it like it is without going OTT.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back