Cathy looks brill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Just watching her on the 11.00 a m show , and she looks really really good. Lovely black
trousers and a white blouse, and i swear thats a Trinny & Sussie jacket she'd on and it
really suited her. She suits her hair long i think. Kathy is like a fine wine , she gets
better with age. Good on her. And i know she mumbles and hesitates at times but i
think she's a good presenter, without really trying. Doesn't say she buys everything,
but is subtle in her approach. Really like her and her new younger look. Lovely :sun::sun:

Last edited:
She did say earlier that the jacket was Trinny and Susannah. I agree she look fab and i love her hair today!

I like her, she may mumble and stumble at times, but this is fine by me and a welcome change from the gushing, screeching and general fakery of some of the guests and presenters. She does look very pretty too.

I much prefer her more natural approach to selling. I know she's got targets to hit just like the rest of them but somehow it feels like she's just imparting info about the product as opposed to spinning an elaborate web of exaggerations!

Im a Kathy fan, she never moans. about having to do the morning shift, think she has said she enjoys doing the morning show, be nice to see her do some more hours in primetime, but shes probably to honest and nice, to do them.

Kathy is the only presenter I can watch without resorting to the mute button or turning off sompletely. She obviously has sales targets like they all do but she presents in a more believable way and although Kathy's not the slickest presenter at Q I bet she's one of their highest sales achievers because of her more honest manner. It's such a pleasure to watch and listen to her without any affectations of pouting, preening, hair flicking and trying to flirt with anything in trousers, or being screeched and shouted at. The prettiest presenter and the nicest imho.

Latest posts

Back