Caudia Sylvester -Personal jeweller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

claudia is harmless imao. i am suprised she has to work though if her husband is so rich. i hope he is looking after her.

Thank god for these words of wisdom from Claudias Facebook page...

"you've got to follow your passion. Figure out what it is you love, who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe the only courage anyone ever needs is the courage to follow your dreams"

Wow, thanks Claudia. I'm almost as inspired as when pope of mope Morrissey (when asked what he'd do about unemployment of manual workers) said "tell them all to get a job in the Arts".

It's very easy to have the courage to follow your dreams when you have a millionnaire husband, a house in Kensington and a nanny. Less so when you don know where th next rent/mortgage/child support payment is going to come from.

People like Claudia were born lucky. People with exquisite taste have the good manners not to ram that down people's throats.

What, you mean like these millionaire school dropouts who all started out with absolutely nothing: :giggle:

Michael Dell
Sarah Jessica Parker
Steve Jobs
Severiano Ballesteros
Richard Branson
Sir Alan Sugar
Henry Ford
Walt Disney
Coco Chanel
Mark Zuckerberg
Howard Hughes
Hugh Hefner
Luciano Pavarotti
Giorgio Armani
David Geffen
Marilyn Monroe

So,Cloudier's mother has incredibly good taste?

Well I seem to remember in Cloudier's modelling days on QVC she said her mother was a complete Gale Hayman devotee :wonder: :wink:

Hmmm!

I know they cant name QVC but I love how it's referred to as an 'online retailer' rather than a telly shopping channel! That wouldn't do now would it Cloudier?? Given that she's (apparently) so utterly posh, rich and has impecable taste, you have to wonder how the jebus she ended up on QVC in the first place? surely if she needed some nice little job she'd have gone for one of the nicer shops in South Ken and put in some time there?

I get the same vibe from Alexis L'Occitane..works but probably doesn't have to! haha...

Oh but you see women like her and Alexis have to have the job as well as the kids so they can be "oh so busy successful superwomen" The fact they arent slogging it out in some factory or supermarket for 40 hrs a week whilst wondering if they can afford the chilminder that week is a bonus. Have to say it was the laquered,coiffered helmet hair I found ageing on Claudia but thats sloanies for ya!

i dont think of alexis or claudia as being paticularly posh. they are aspirational and maybe wanting to be posh bur sloanies/landed gentry they are not. claudias husband works and has a sucessfull i think business and claudia has still always worked to ensure they have enough money to look the part and pay school fees which in london is a mortgage every year. they are more than likely mortgaged to the hilt and they have 4/5 kids she need the money trust me and good luck to her and her family.

Can not even remember who Claudia Sylvester was, but I see plenty of "embellished" CV's actually can not think of one that has not been embellished at all in the last year, and these applicants are def not applying for multi millions £ jobs either

Can not even remember who Claudia Sylvester was, but I see plenty of "embellished" CV's actually can not think of one that has not been embellished at all in the last year, and these applicants are def not applying for multi millions £ jobs either

I'm a school governor, who has had many years experience of interviewing/ short listing etc, so I've read many CV's - I know what you mean :grin:

What, you mean like these millionaire school dropouts who all started out with absolutely nothing: :giggle:

Michael Dell
Sarah Jessica Parker
Steve Jobs
Severiano Ballesteros
Richard Branson
Sir Alan Sugar
Henry Ford
Walt Disney
Coco Chanel
Mark Zuckerberg
Howard Hughes
Hugh Hefner
Luciano Pavarotti
Giorgio Armani
David Geffen
Marilyn Monroe

I am pretty sure the Marilyn Monroe was not a millionaire. Far from it I suspect.

Well, I am obviously in the minority but I like Claudia - so there!
She works and can afford a nanny so, why not...
All the presenters are guilty of spouting their own brand of pretentious crap.
There was a thread on here ages ago that berated her for the pronounciation of her name. What was she supposed to do, say 'sorry mum and dad but the QVC viewers want me to call myself Clawdia because you have lumbered me with a name that offends their sensibilities'..:wink:

I liked Claudia, and I miss her. Her attacks of the giggles, after trying so hard to be serious, used to make me giggle too.

i'm glad that she can do something for herself rather than doing the odd hours that she would have to do with qvc. she can look after her lovely family. bet she is a fun mum lol

I'm a bit taken aback at all the antagonism expressed in this thread against one lady who was a presenter, left to have a baby and now is setting up her own jewellery business. What her hubs business is and what he earns is none of our business and neither is the speculation on how she runs her household. Even her name has become a topic for ridicule, it sounds like a European pronounciation to me. I'm really quite surprised at all this.........just saying! :smirk:

NO need to be taken aback, we're just gossiping/bitching about someone who used to be on tv. As for whether any of it is our business or not, well everything we know about Ms Sylvester is what she has either told us, or what she has published on the Web. So she's rather made it our business, hasn't she?

Claudia as far as I'm concerned can do as she pleases, we all are different and live our lives as we feel, or can do best.
Just a thing that she spoke about not that long before she went on mat leave, think it could have been, really sadden me.
She went to pains to say the whole family were going over for Christmas, and she was busy preparing and buying loads of games for them to play together.
Now if they'd been a newly married couple or perhaps just with their first child on the way, finding loads of family coming over, I would understand it.
Just that really sadden me playing with your children, would be part of everyday growing up.:sad:
Reminds me a 17 year old's understairs cupboard full of toys and a Sylvanian army needs a sort though,would be ideal as an art students storage area.:wonder:

Last edited:
I liked Claudia too on QVC. She was fun, looked good (a sin, I know) and didn't take it too seriously. She's probably glad to be out of it as she wouldn't fit the fishwifey, dragged through hedge, homely vibe that we get from most of the current down market presenters.

Latest posts

Back