CB TSV - who will get theirs first?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Just wondering, with the snow hitting the country big time, who will get their Mercedes or Ming or both(!) first?!

My Mercedes was dispatched the morning of Wednesday, I ordered at midnight and this was fast dispatch compared to some of my orders recently. Considering the current conditions, there is some humour in the fact that Mercededs is a polar bear! At least she won't get cold!

I would love to find out when we all get them..and if anyone has theirs yet (I doubt that's the case, though it would be great if it was!) Plus of course, what you think of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was dispatched Wednesday too but hasn't arrived yet, not really expecting it to given the weather.

BUT, how about this for a bear delivery?
Yesterday we ordered a Charlie Bear, a big one, for a present from a shop over the phone. We rang the shop & placed the order at 3pm yesterday & it arrived at 12 mid-day today! Less than 24 hours.
But that isn't all of our amazement, it was free P&P (so worked out cheaper than QVC's version including their P&P) plus it had come, through this bad weather, virtually the length of the country from the shop in Devon to us high on the North Pennines!

To say I'm amazed & thrilled at this service is an understatement!

Mercedes and Oakley arrived this morning. Surpassed expectations, both beautifully made with gorgeous faces. I ordered Mercedes from the web so didn't see him live and I'm not disappointed at all. He has an almost sad face which invites even more cuddles! I don't think he was happy being squeezed back into his tiny box (!) until Christmas Day.... :confused:

BUT, how about this for a bear delivery?
Yesterday we ordered a Charlie Bear, a big one, for a present from a shop over the phone. We rang the shop & placed the order at 3pm yesterday & it arrived at 12 mid-day today! Less than 24 hours.
But that isn't all of our amazement, it was free P&P (so worked out cheaper than QVC's version including their P&P) plus it had come, through this bad weather, virtually the length of the country from the shop in Devon to us high on the North Pennines!

To say I'm amazed & thrilled at this service is an understatement!

Wow, that's amazing! Am intrigued to which bear it was now! Do tell...

Mercedes and Oakley arrived this morning. Surpassed expectations, both beautifully made with gorgeous faces. I ordered Mercedes from the web so didn't see him live and I'm not disappointed at all. He has an almost sad face which invites even more cuddles! I don't think he was happy being squeezed back into his tiny box (!) until Christmas Day.... :confused:

Wow that's great delivery. Is it snowy where you are?
I desperately wanted Oakley when I saw him in the catalogue and pre ordered from Corfe Bears. Unfortuanately for me QVC got him in stock first but I will stay loyal to the stockist as it's not fair if everyone cancels preorders. Sounds like we are into the same bears!

According to my QVC account, Mercedes was shipped on 30th November (I ordered him on the stroke of midnight) and the money's been taken out of my account, so I'm hoping he'll arrive tomorrow ...... but I'm not holding my breath because last time I ordered a Charlie Bear during the snow, he took over two weeks to turn up.

And I'm glad to hear that they surpass expectations, Nessarose. :happy: Here's hoping I don't have to wait too long.

Update.

Ming has JUST arrived, so really fast.
She's absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous face & really well made, very thrilled with her.
I ordered Mercedes as well but she hasn't arrived yet. Bit odd as they were on the same order & said dispatched at the same time, hopefully turn up tomorrow.

Update.

Ming has JUST arrived, so really fast.
She's absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous face & really well made, very thrilled with her.
I ordered Mercedes as well but she hasn't arrived yet. Bit odd as they were on the same order & said dispatched at the same time, hopefully turn up tomorrow.

Lucky you! I wouldn't worry. I had 2 Xmas decorations (same item number but 2 different options) on the same order the other week, both dispatched at the same time and arrived 2 days apart. Must be annoying but at least you got Ming super fast. A beautiful Panda! I've got Ming on cheque hold to pay for when Mercedes comes! That way it spreads the expectation and makes me feel less guilty for not spending as much at once! I'm a bit of a loony I think!!! :happy:

No, not a loony, I think that's a really good idea. I'd never have thought of it.
I would not have bought both if my OH hadn't offered to pay for one as a Christmas present.

Hope yours arrives soon.

No, not a loony, I think that's a really good idea. I'd never have thought of it.
I would not have bought both if my OH hadn't offered to pay for one as a Christmas present.

Hope yours arrives soon.

So Breeze, I've got to ask, which one is for now and which one is the Crimbo pressie?

So Breeze, I've got to ask, which one is for now and which one is the Crimbo pressie?

Well, lets just say Ming is here & he's not getting his hands on her to hide her, he'll just have to be quicker when Mercedes turns up. :giggle:

Cant wait to see Mercedes but unfortunately ive not to get her till xmas :sad:

Oakley is a wee smasher and would love him too to go with his big brother X

I ordered Eclipse in the last show of the day and he arrived this afternoon...........Gorgeous!!!!

I ordered Tobias on the 29th and he arrived today. Ordered Betty and Cinders the day after so waiting excitedly for them even though one is a present!

Does anyone know if there is a site to identify Charlie Bears? I bought one in a shop a couple of years ago and it didn't have a name tag. Feel guilty (crazy I know!) that I don't know that one's name but will know the others!

Attachments

• teddy.jpg
    teddy.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 132
I ordered Tobias on the 29th and he arrived today. Ordered Betty and Cinders the day after so waiting excitedly for them even though one is a present!

Does anyone know if there is a site to identify Charlie Bears? I bought one in a shop a couple of years ago and it didn't have a name tag. Feel guilty (crazy I know!) that I don't know that one's name but will know the others!

I've not got Tobias yet but he's on my wish list!

Regarding your v cute bear, I don't know the name but if you email the picture direct to Charlie she'll let you know: [email protected] I would have thought that as long as it's not a limited edition that should have a numbered tag they would be able to send you a replacement tag. I hope this helps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back