CEW Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never heard of Melvita a sister company to L'occcitane.

They have had it on Q for some time, but I think mainly on the Beauty channel with DF...I've just used their Argan Oil again on my face, for soreness and dry spots it soon sorts it out.

Elemis are now owned by Bliss, they have spas and their own brands. All highend stuff, oh and a US company so cannot see them doing stuff especially for Sainsburys.

I may be wrong on that one but Mandara Spa is definitely some high end firm's diffusion line. Aromatherapy Associates are a prestige brand and they've got a mid price range in Sainsburys now which was publicised by Sali Hughes in the Guardian so most of them are doing it.

It says in the article:
"Don’t miss QVC’s dedicated two-hour CEW Beauty Awards show which will be aired on Sunday 3 May at 6pm"

So you better not miss it! Two hours seems a stretch...

I didnt know about the link between L'occitane and Melvita (other than that they're both French!) but I have used Melvita quite a bit. It's much more organic/natural focused than l'occitane plus less try-hard and luxury focused. Quite simple but stuff that works!

I didn't know about Mandara or Melvita so am really pleased to read this interesting information.

Congratulations I love chocolate. We're using Mandara Spa hand wash and lotion throughout the house. On sale In sainsbury's £1.50 for 300mls of hand wash and the same for the lotion and no nasties. So far so good.

It's arrived!

I'm soooooo lucky.

Thanks again, donna255 x

IMG_3426 (600x800).jpgIMG_3427 (600x800).jpgIMG_3428 (800x600).jpg

Latest posts

Back