Charlie doing beauty show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I so agree. Charlie doing beauty shows is just so...creeeeepy. The time he did the underwear show is still branded on my memory. PLEASE STOP HIM!!!

Luckily I missed that one. I have complained on here before about him doing "fashion" hours and now they have him doing beauty. What is wrong with whoever is in charge of scheduling at QVC. He is annoying in the extreme and that voice - aaargh . Why oh why do they do this to us. Is nothing sacred from this creepy odius tw*t! Maybe everyone should bombard QVC with emails saying they don't want him doing anything beauty/QVC so called fashion.

Luckily I missed that one. I have complained on here before about him doing "fashion" hours and now they have him doing beauty. What is wrong with whoever is in charge of scheduling at QVC. He is annoying in the extreme and that voice - aaargh . Why oh why do they do this to us. Is nothing sacred from this creepy odius tw*t! Maybe everyone should bombard QVC with emails saying they don't want him doing anything beauty/QVC so called fashion.

I have to disagree.
I don't want him doing anything.

Whatever is the world coming to. They'll have Gobshite Young doing Home Electronics next........

Brace yourselves ladies - he's allegedly doing an hour of Carol Hochman tonight. I wonder how many nighties of hers he's got and what colours they are in?

Just looked on TV guide. He is doing CH show but thankfully the Playtex and Spanx shows will be JF. I know she is irritating but at least she is female. Looking at TV guide he is not down to do any beauty day shows - thankfully. But I notice on Monday 20th he is doing an hour with ms charisma bypass herself for an hour of her home design. Why QVC persist with her god only knows.

Just looked on TV guide. He is doing CH show but thankfully the Playtex and Spanx shows will be JF. I know she is irritating but at least she is female. Looking at TV guide he is not down to do any beauty day shows - thankfully. But I notice on Monday 20th he is doing an hour with ms charisma bypass herself for an hour of her home design. Why QVC persist with her god only knows.

No doubt the skinny minnie will tell us she lovvvvvvvveeeeees Spanx, because they help give her some shape.
Am rather hoping that their magical body shrinking qualities make her disappear all together

I really don't like Charlie as a presenter (whoever named him 'Smarmy' on here deserves a medal) but I did catch a bit of him on with Ms Charisma Bypass (medal in post fredab :rock:) and he was brilliant at bringing her down a peg or two. He was wonderfully sarcastic, barely feigning his disinterest, and I remember we really felt he was absolutely in tune with what many of us were thinking at home. It was the one and only time OH & I have yelled 'nice one Charlie' at the telly! :clapping:

Just looked on TV guide. He is doing CH show but thankfully the Playtex and Spanx shows will be JF. I know she is irritating but at least she is female.

High praise indeed :giggle: that's possibly the nicest thing anyone's said about her on here :smirk::giggle:

Only teasing - you are right though, there is something not right about having a man present a female ladygarden undergarment show.

I saw him when he was on with Kelly "Bleak House" Hoppen and she was so rude and unpleasant I am suprised he just ddn't deck her with one of her overpriced ornaments. I did feel sorry for him then but cannot cope with him doing fashion and beauty......bet his partner does not wear any of the clothes QVC flog.

And as for J F hawking shape wear, you could get her entire body into one leg of a pair of Spanx! I am going to try and watch just for the entertainment value and to hear how she is going to try and convince us that she owns 20 pairs!

Charlie could be so much better than he is. I just want to give him a good shake and say 'wake up - snap out of it'. It's like watching him through a fog or underwater. And yet he occasionally shows real flashes of life and humour so why doesn't he get a grip. I quite agree about the creepy fashion and beauty shows, when he brings out his cardies. Yuk.

I remember last year Charlie did a show with the lady who used to be with Nails inc. They were brilliant together, I was pleasantly surprised.

I remember last year Charlie did a show with the lady who used to be with Nails inc. They were brilliant together, I was pleasantly surprised.

Slightly OT here, but what did happen to Helen? I used to like her doing the shows. Did she move on to better things?

Slightly OT here, but what did happen to Helen? I used to like her doing the shows. Did she move on to better things?

Helen that was her name, I couldn't remember it. She seemed to disappear into the bermuda triangle for ex guest presenters. One show she was there the next gone and never mentioned. Shame i really liked her.

Helen did my head in a bit but can't say why really, she just got on my nerves! Although I haven't actually watched Nails Inc or OPI in a while as theres only so much nail polish one girl needs, so not sure how the new lady is, Heather I think her name is.

Charlie has his moments, but no man in my opinion should do beauty or fashion hours unless he's wearing a dress and has a full face of make up (only joking) although would be interesting to see what 'fashion forward' item Glen would choose! :wink:

As for JF - is it me being weird or can everybody else hear her gasping for breath at the end of every sentence cos she talks too fast! it drives me batty, what to phone in and tell her to let her brain catch up with her mouth sometimes! :grin:

He's really creeping me out on the Carole Hochman hour just now, especially when he's giving out chest sizes. He's such an old woman, raving about the softness of the fabric, etc. Had to laugh when he mentioned having a health spa in your own home - yes, that's called the bathroom in my house!

Latest posts

Back