Cheryl Cole, she's like sooo yesterday...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the Beauty Gifts hour on Sunday afternoon with the Philip Kingsley products being shown?

I'd be panicking if I was La Cole - as it seems there's a brannnoooo famous person vying to take her crown as 'celebrity product endorser of the year most likely to be mentioned by Alison Young'. :envy:

'Cavegirl' you're all asking 'Just who could be worthy of nicking this title from this night-club brawling, talentless, fake haired national treasure?'

Well, Janette Krankie - that's who!

According to Ian, the Philip Kingsley guest - the schoolboy impersonating, scottish panto stalwart and pint sized barrel o'fun uses Elasticizer on a regular basis after a Panto hair mis-hap and now won't be without it. Ian credits himself with saving her hair. :flower:

Come in Cheryl Cole, your time is up! :cheeky:. I wonder how many times AY will be dropping JK's name into future programmes? :cheeky:

Did anyone else see the Beauty Gifts hour on Sunday afternoon with the Philip Kingsley products being shown?

I'd be panicking if I was La Cole - as it seems there's a brannnoooo famous person vying to take her crown as 'celebrity product endorser of the year most likely to be mentioned by Alison Young'. :envy:

'Cavegirl' you're all asking 'Just who could be worthy of nicking this title from this night-club brawling, talentless, fake haired national treasure?'

According to Ian, the Philip Kingsley guest - the schoolboy impersonating, scottish panto stalwart and pint sized barrel o'fun uses Elasticizer on a regular basis after a Panto hair mis-hap and now won't be without it. Ian credits himself with saving her hair. :flower:

Come in Cheryl Cole, your time is up! :cheeky:. I wonder how many times AY will be dropping JK's name into future programmes? :cheeky:

Well I'm so sorry I missed that! :D I do get sick of hearing about Cheryl Cole though.

Ohh I can see the adevrtising with wee Jimmie Krankee saying 'It's fandabbydoubledozzeee'

:cheeky:

Well, I do hear that Paul O'Grady swears by "Genie"

(sorry, misheard, he's playing a genie, oh well that's good enough for a celeb testimonial)

I heard Ian tell that story and I could only picture him advising a wee boy in blazer and short trousers lifting his cap off to examine the state of his hair.

This thread is so funny. Would have loved to have seen AY's face when you consider how she eggs Leighton Denny on about his prestigious clients. Can you imagine in future shows her prompting Ian to tell all about Janette Krankie??

I was watching a re-run of Teachers recently and she and her husband appeared in it at the Parents Evening.

I did see this & laughed out loud when he mentioned Jeanette Krankie! I wanted the camera to home in on Alison's face, but it didn't, lol..

Couldn't believe my ears when I heard him say that - I think she fell off her beanstalk, didn't she?

Fear not ... AY managed to name drop Ms Cole last night during the 9pm Ojon hour.

Jeanette Krankee eh?! I guess she must live in Torquay or where it is in Devon Ian has his salon.

I do so wish that I had heard that!!!! I was eating a roast chestnut when I read this and nearly choked with laughter. My colleague almost had to do the heimlich manoeuvre I was laughing so much.

Cavegirl, did PH have a striaght face?? I am soooo sorry that I was doing the gardening at that point. It is little gems like that that make viewing so much fun.

I heard Ian tell that story and I could only picture him advising a wee boy in blazer and short trousers lifting his cap off to examine the state of his hair.

Me too, me too! It's either that or the small part she played in Dinnerladies. Och Philip ma hairs lookin' a wee bit dry can ye stick a bit o that elasticizer on it.........

Cavegirl, did PH have a striaght face?? I am soooo sorry that I was doing the gardening at that point. It is little gems like that that make viewing so much fun.

He did - he had a very straight face...:D he seemed particularly pleased he'd rescued the barnet of one of our best loved ennnertainers (with, I might add, over 30 years experience in the ennnertainment business, literally...) .

Oh and Almerinda I loved her in Dinnerladies - was one of the funniest cameos I've ever seen :)

I just love dinnerladies full stop. It's pretty much the only thing I will happily sit and watch repeats of. Brilliant stuff. Uuuuurrrrrrmston!

Latest posts

Back