Christmas 2009

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sitting here looking out the window at all the snow, it really is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

Hope everyone here on st.com has a lovely Christmas. xx

Funny_Noel_Santa_Tech.jpg

2574012w3c0351omj.gif

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas, and a wonderful 2010.

Thanks for the laughs, and the advice! And for helping to curb my QVC spending...if only a little!

Oh well, I feel a resolution coming on...!

Merry gift giving day to everyone!

I'm in New York at the moment and British people are practically raping Macy's and every other shop,can only assume most will fly back today if their carrier is actually flying,it's amazing how quickly the UK shuts up shop when it gets a few inches of snow.

PS:forgot to say,please stay safe and be uber attentive on those roads,I hear it's kraaaay-zee up in Aberdeen at the moment in terms of traffic and people round there drive like loons at the best of times,so be careful.

Last edited:
Merry gift giving day to everyone!

I'm in New York at the moment and British people are practically raping Macy's and every other shop,can only assume most will fly back today if their carrier is actually flying,it's amazing how quickly the UK shuts up shop when it gets a few inches of snow.

yeah, i was up gatwick till about 2am last night and considering my nans flight was due at 5pm- i was NOT a happy bunny, and then when they finally did land- she was treated like crap, she's on crutches, and they didn't even fetch a wheelchair for her- even though she was on the "Special Assistance" part of the plane, being an Air Steward myself, i was disgusted!

yeah, i was up gatwick till about 2am last night and considering my nans flight was due at 5pm- i was NOT a happy bunny, and then when they finally did land- she was treated like crap, she's on crutches, and they didn't even fetch a wheelchair for her- even though she was on the "Special Assistance" part of the plane, being an Air Steward myself, i was disgusted!

OMG!!! that is appalling!

Complain,complain,complain and seek some sort of compensation.Obviously it's not the carrier's fault that it snowed,but IT IS their fault if their basic standards and considerations drop,that treatment is just shocking.Hope your nan wasn't too traumatized by the whole situation.

it beggars belief. complain that's really disgraceful. Poor lady.

Happy Christmas Everyone! Hope 2010 is a great F.A.R.T ing one!!! :mysmilie_1791: :mysmilie_772: :mysmilie_1790: :mysmilie_8:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR,
to all ST Friends

Attachments

• happy new year.jpg
    happy new year.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 147
  • Tree-an.gif
    Tree-an.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 142

Latest posts

Back