ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Textured Wool Blend Coat with Detachable Faux Fur Collar
Item Number: 137920
QVC Price £49.75
Christmas Surprise Price £37.44
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Wrap-up for the autumn in style with this great-value wool-blend coat. A detachable faux-fur collar allows you to change your style throughout the colder months. Choose classic Black or Camel, or make a stylish statement with Purple. A concealed placket and mock-belt detail help create a flattering look. Adding to this is interlocking weave fabric and princess seaming. Dry clean only. Polyester, wool and acrylic mix. Sizes: Chest: XS: 99cm (39"), S: 104cm (41"), M: 111cm (44"), L: 119cm (47"), XL: 133cm (52.5"), 2XL: 143cm (56.5"), 3XL: 153cm (60.5").

Centigrade Faux Shearling Tie Belted Coat with Shawl Collar
Item Number: 138335
QVC Price £54.75
Christmas Surprise Price £37.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Keep warm and snug during the colder months with this faux shearling coat from Centigrade. Adorned with a stylish and glamorous faux fur shawl collar and cuffs, it's a wardrobe must-have. It fastens with three buttons and a belt for a flattering fit. 100% polyester. Bust: XS: 104cm (41"), S: 109cm (43"), M: 116cm (46"), L: 125cm (49"), XL: 140cm (55"), 2XL: 150cm (59"), 3XL: 160cm (63"). Length: Xs: 76cm (30"), S: 77cm (30.5"), M: 79cm (31"), L: 80cm (31.5"), XL: 86cm (34"), 2XL: 88cm (34.5"), 3XL: 89cm (35"). Measurements approximate. Machine washable.

Panasonic LS80 8MP Digital Camera with 2.5" LCD & 1GB Card
Item Number: 559977
QVC Price £81.50
Christmas Surprise Price £67.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Take great-looking photos with the Panasonic LS80 digital camera. It's easy to use and boasts 3x optical zoom and a 2.5" intelligent LCD screen with auto brightness. This 8.1MP camera also features a 20 scene mode to choose from and image stabilizer technology. Requires 2 AA batteries. Supports: SD memory card/SDHC memory card/multi media card/PictBridge. Camera measures about 95.7mm x 62mm x 31.2mm and weighs about 129g. Also included is an AV Cable, a USB connection cable, a strap, a CD-ROM, two alkaline AA batteries and a 1GB card.

Michael Dawkins 3.3cts London Blue Topaz Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 691586
QVC Price £70.00
Christmas Surprise Price £63.64
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Dress up any outfit with this eye-catching London blue topaz ring. It's crafted from sterling silver and boasts a round briolette-cut London blue topaz gem (10mm). Decorating the band is an unusual textured design that gives the ring an eye-catching look. The band tapers to a 2mm shank. Total London blue topaz weight: 3.3 carats.

L'Occitane Shea Soap Collection
Christmas Surprise Price £19.58
QVC Price £23.50
Item Number 222489
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Give the gift of sweet-smelling soap with this sumptuous eight-piece collection! These luscious soaps are made from a vegetable base in accordance with a heritage of natural harvesting traditions. They're enriched with moisturising shea butter and are ideal for both men and women. Included are two verbena soaps, two milk soaps, two lavender soaps and two cinnamon and orange soaps. Suitable for sensitive skin.

9ct Gold 2 Tone Textured Domed Ring
Christmas Surprise Price £71.64
QVC Price £86.00
Item Number 689664
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Go for modern glamour with this gorgeous gold ring. It's crafted from 9 carat yellow gold and 9 carat white gold and features a domed band design. It features a textured yellow gold centre and highly polished, white gold edges. The head of the ring measures about 11mm and the band tapers to a 10mm shank.

Kathy Van Zeeland Faux Fur Double Handle Shopper
Christmas Surprise Price £79.93
QVC Price £96.00
Item Number 141753
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Past, Present or Future?

Hello SCW

As I am fairly new to the forum, could I ask whether the Christmas Surprises you have in your thread are ones that have already been on, ones that are on when you make your post or a surprise that is yet to come? If it is yet to come, how do I find out when it will be and is it still only valid for the hour is it being shown?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

bet

Hello SCW

As I am fairly new to the forum, could I ask whether the Christmas Surprises you have in your thread are ones that have already been on, ones that are on when you make your post or a surprise that is yet to come? If it is yet to come, how do I find out when it will be and is it still only valid for the hour is it being shown?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

bet

Bet feel free to ask questions i dont mind right lets start,

there is a mixture of items that have been on and items still to come.

i dont know when they will be aired they just appear in the hours that are coming up for example there is one in this veronese 3hrs that i have posted already.

well they say they should only be for the show they are in but if they are on the web you can get them at that offer early.

hope this helps and feel free to ask more questions

Thank you very much SCW. Just one more little query if thats OK......at the top of the page it says ChatboxFull. I have tried clicking but nothing happens. Is this available for members to use?

This really is a super friendly forum, lots of help and advice and lots of fun too, some of the posts have made me LOL as we used to say in the olden days of messenger!

it also looks likesome of the members have made friends outside of the forum environment which is lovely.

Thanks again SCW:40:

Thank you very much SCW. Just one more little query if thats OK......at the top of the page it says ChatboxFull. I have tried clicking but nothing happens. Is this available for members to use?

This really is a super friendly forum, lots of help and advice and lots of fun too, some of the posts have made me LOL as we used to say in the olden days of messenger!

it also looks likesome of the members have made friends outside of the forum environment which is lovely.

You should be able to view the chatbox as you are a member and have at least 5 posts so not sure why you can't view it.

Drop Graham(our webmaster) a PM if the problem continues. :)

yep we are a super friendly bunch here

Picadilly Fashions Animal Print Zip Jacket with Sequins
Item Number: 142114
QVC Price £69.00
Christmas Surprise Price £57.53
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Black Agate Open Bangle Sterling Silver
Item Number: 685827
QVC Price £66.00
Christmas Surprise Price £42.48
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Accessorise for a funky and dramatic look with this stylish sterling silver bangle. It boasts a faceted pear-shaped black agate stone, bezel-set in the centre. The bangle then splits into two on each side of the stone. It has a diameter of about 5.7cm x 5cm (2.2" x 1.9"). Continue this striking look with a monochrome-toned outfit - black trousers and a crisp white shirt or a black top with a white skirt. It will make your daytime or evening look really stand out.

2ct Morganite & Diamond Accent Floral Ring 9ct White Gold
Item Number: 689833
QVC Price £192.00
Christmas Surprise Price £133.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Pretty pastel hues are yours to savour with this floral morganite and diamond ring. It's crafted from shining 9 carat white gold and features an oval-cut morganite stone (10mm x 8mm) that's claw set in the centre. For added dazzle, there are four single-cut diamonds either side of this central stone, and also a floral design made from rose gold. The head of the ring measures about 10mm x 13mm and the shank tapers to 2mm. Total gem weights: morganite: 2.0 carats, diamond: 0.036 carat.

Set of 4 Silk Chair Bows with Poinsettia Decoration
Item Number: 757680
QVC Price £23.96
Christmas Surprise Price £19.97
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Decorate your chairs for your Christmas dinner table with this set of four silk chair bows. They are burgundy in tone with gold poinsettia decorations positioned in the centre. Simple tie around your chosen chairs so that the bow is positioned on the back of the chair. They measure about 125cm (49") in length and secure with a hook and loop fastening. 100% polyester; spot clean only.

7.5ct London Blue Topaz & Multi Gem Detail Ring 9ct Gold
Item Number: 690253
QVC Price £197.25
Christmas Surprise Price £136.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Barell Jewellery Box with Handle & Swarovski Crystal Embedded Padlock
Item Number: 757465
QVC Price £34.00
Christmas Surprise Price £28.10
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Northern Nights Primavera Floral Reversible Printed 6 Piece Flannel Duvet Set
Item Number: 825227
QVC Price £59.75
Christmas Surprise Price £54.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Transform your bedroom into a sanctuary. This pretty set includes a duvet cover, two oxford pillowcases, two housewife pillowcases and a fitted sheet. Ten complementary colours are used in the floral print. The duvet cover boasts a strong floral design at the base with single buds towards the top. A delicate floral print features on the reverse and on the sheet and housewife pillows. Crafted from soft brushed cotton, it's soft and breathable. Select from three beautiful colours: Pink, Blue or White. Machine washable. 100% cotton.

Kathy Van Zeeland Double Handle Tote with Shiny Pebble Trim
Christmas Surprise Price £61.73
QVC Price £74.00
Item Number 141826
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
A great size and shape, this tote bag will take care of all your daily essentials in style. It has double straps to wear over your shoulder and is decorated with a shiny pebble trim. It's packed with pockets to keep you organised, comprising two side gusset pockets, a zip pocket and a large front pocket all on the outside. Inside there are more pockets with smaller slots ideal for your phone or lipgloss and this main section secures with a zip. It measures about 31.4cm x 43cm (12" x 17"). 100% vinyl; wipe clean only.

Kathy Van Zeeland Pleated Shiny Pebble Square Satchel
Christmas Surprise Price £61.73
QVC Price £74.00
Item Number 141834
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Featuring a unique pleated square shape, this satchel will give your look a stylish edge. It has two flat handles as well as a long detachable strap, measuring about 84cm (33") in length, that attaches to one corner and to the opposite diagonal corner. The main section fastens with a zip and features three open pouches - ideal for a mobile phone. On the front there's a hidden pop-button mechanism and on the back is a zip pocket with a heart pendant attached. The bag measures about 28cm x 28cm x 12.7cm (11" x 11" x 5"). 100% vinyl; wipe clean only.

Latest posts

Back