CHuntley's facial growth

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The joys of ageing.......

Can I ask where does the ****** hairs suddenly sprout from, one day you look and you cant see any and the next day its sitting on your chin an inch long and you think how the hell did I not see that yesterday surely they cant grow that quick can they? and as for the top lip oh dont go there .

You can blame the eyebrows Milly, they head south like everything else as we get older

.......something for the younger laydeeez to look forward to........:mysmilie_845:

Can you mix and match these with craft stencils?

Who wouldn't want a Christmas star or Peter Rabbit gambolling merrily over their Aunt Fanny? :devil:

You could decorate them with self-adhesive gems, or use the Tim Holtz spritzers to spray on a bit of colour.

I love this thread.

How many women have sat at home, waxing and shaving, thinking they are the only ones and now they know we are all just hairy blokes with man boobs hehehe.

Apart from it being a funny thread it is also a very useful one.

Thanks for starting it, you have probably made lots of women feel better. xxxxxxxxx

Personally, I am just going to let my hair grow out and see if I can rival Simon and Dave from The Hairy Bikers lol xxxxxxxx

Reminds me of the scene in Blow Dry where Alan Rickman discovers his girlfriend Heidi Klum is having an affair because a rival hairdresser had stenciled her a heart brazilian and dyed it bright red. One of those scenes you can never unsee!

I have a Braun epilator, I love it and my chin loves it, too. Just wish now that I could get a handle on ingrowns!

Chas and Dale will be coming to blows over who presents that one :up:

Chas and Dave would be better placed;-) I have a 10x magnifier stuck on the corner of my 'normal' bathroom mirror and some well-placed tweezers nearby. Scary but so addictive. My sisters/nieces always come down stairs with a bit of a blotchy patch where they've had a good pluck! I used to bleach my 'tache with Jolen, or Joleen as my sister called it, quite hard to sing with a snow-white iced upper lip, but now use Veet strips but find I always get a spot after, whether it's the wax or the oil to remove the wax I dunno, or the fact I can't stop touching it cos it feels like a dolphin?!! OK glad I got that off my chest! That's a whole other thread too!!

but tell me-why oh why do our faces get hairier as we get older, but our "lady bits" get sparser in the hair department? As a friend once said - hair on old womens' lady bits are a bit like last year's hanging baskets.................!!!!
With genuine apologies if I have gone too far-feel free to tell me to withdraw the comment if deemed too gross

but tell me-why oh why do our faces get hairier as we get older, but our "lady bits" get sparser in the hair department? As a friend once said - hair on old womens' lady bits are a bit like last year's hanging baskets.................!!!!
With genuine apologies if I have gone too far-feel free to tell me to withdraw the comment if deemed too gross

WITHDRAW THE COMMENT!!!! (only joking) what a laugh, will now never be able to look at my elderly female neighbours hanging baskets again without laughing!

I know what you mean though, what happens to us eh? eh? lol, we go thin where we currently have hair yet seem to start sprouting it all over the place everywhere else! Eeek!

Yes unfortunately :sad: Not the nicest mother in the world & hate the fact I look like her.

my step-daughter feels the same about her mum.apparently, looking like her means people comment on it and it's a constant reminder of what she went through.can't be easy

Another here who is getting more and more hairy!!!!!!!!!

Wax me tash, it doesnt bother me that much, its the ones on me chinny chin chin!!! I sit there every morning plucking and plucking!! ( my hubby jokes that i need a strimmer!!! cheeky git!) I feel like a bloke :-(

Latest posts

Back