Chunts - shrinking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

slinky

Registered Shopper
On Instagram today Chunts makes reference to wearing a size 12. Can this be true?

It's definitely possible to be honest. Without being nasty, she's a bigger yo-yo dieter than Liz Taylor & Liza Minelli put together.
Nothing wrong with that of course (I'm as guilty as the next person), but it's her social media posts that make it annoying.
When she's thin, she wants the world to love her, when she's bigger she starts looking for the sympathy votes.
For someone in their teens, early twenties, fair enough but for someone in their 50's, I actually find it kind of pathetic to be honest.

Has she got the t.t length extensions again.

(I've noticed that these extra extra long extensions are everywhere. I see its a 'thing' with QVC ladies, and even news presenters have succumbed to this phenomenon, and on some you can see where their normal hair ends. Perhaps Tiff is out of sync with her new wig - she needs to get her length to meet her boobies)

I always envied the stylist Carolyn's short pixie hair cut - she appears to be growing it out, but she even looks stylish doing that, in tying in back in a small bun - if I was to do that it would look rubbish with bits sticking out in every direction. Some women look good in everything, and she is one of them. Tch Tch !

The 'best' real hair extensions are Brazilian. Tiff's don't look Brazilian, unless they are from a Brazilian horse's mane. I feel sad for the people who are so poor that they must sell their hair, their children's hair, or their horse's hair! But, hair always grows back, so their luck may improve and they can keep their glorious hair. All is vanity.

Don’t know about Chunts but Jilly looks a lot slimmer to me lately and has been looking lovely in some pretty dresses. She’s not swathed in endless cardies and trousers and just looks loads better.
She looks much slimmer and she doesn't need hair extensions, but a four inch trim would look good imo.

Just had a check... it was Phase Eight.
Saw her later.on that day on TV when she was wearing this Nina Leonard wrap sweater dress. I told my husband what she'd said on Insta - as Im poor at judging my dress size never mind anyone else's. He commented ;
"Is she bol**ks'"
🤣🤣🤣
Ps yes I do sound fixated!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230824_125248_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230824_125248_Instagram.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 236
I really don't like that dress particularly in the size shown, whatever it is. (12, 14 or 16?) It needs to be worn looser so it doesn't show over-boobage, upper arm and tummy bulge - it's also far too fussy for me. To each his own but I definitely couldn't carry it off, in any size.

Just had a check... it was Phase Eight.
Saw her later.on that day on TV when she was wearing this Nina Leonard wrap sweater dress. I told my husband what she'd said on Insta - as Im poor at judging my dress size never mind anyone else's. He commented ;
"Is she bol**ks'"
🤣🤣🤣
Ps yes I do sound fixated!!!
thanks for the pic...but seriously, I'm surprised people view/read the garbage she puts out. Surely that fuels her tedious narrative

Depends on what brand's size 12 she's referring to. Some size 12's I could get two of me in there and others are too tight, so it is perfectly possible for her to be wearing a 12. But I'll bet you it's not Joe Browns, New Look, Hobbs or any of the designer brands.

CC
Yes. There's no uniformity in sizing in spite of Ruth's comment about industry standards. Also, on almost every one of Ruth's shows that I've watched she mentions that she could wear a smaller size, but she chooses not to. I heard that women often/usually lie about their weight/dress size and men lie about their height.

Latest posts

Back