Chunts - shrinking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a check... it was Phase Eight.
Saw her later.on that day on TV when she was wearing this Nina Leonard wrap sweater dress. I told my husband what she'd said on Insta - as Im poor at judging my dress size never mind anyone else's. He commented ;
"Is she bol**ks'"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ps yes I do sound fixated!!!
She's got that "Beam me up Scotty" look on her face, I mean I would too if I was forced to wear that awful dress. It reminds me of something my primary school teacher wore in the 1970's and he looked $hit in it too!

Catherine's boobs are not a size 12, nor are Julia's size small. Unless the telly really does make you look much bigger.

CC
The telly does. Makes most people look huge. Specially if your survey. If you saw Alison Keenan she looks like a size 6 not even an 8. Very very small. Catherine looked amazing in real life a 12/14 max. L'occitanes Alexis looks the same. Quite tall and a size 12.

TV these days doesn't add weight, it shows how you really look, hence the ubiquitous botox/fillers/veneers/extensions/yo-yo dieting.
It's rather pathetic to be so needy for compliments/sympathy/proof of desirability from complete strangers watching you on selly telly and following your over-shared intimacies on social media. Could also be dangerous, there are a lot of unhinged people around.

TV these days doesn't add weight, it shows how you really look, hence the ubiquitous botox/fillers/veneers/extensions/yo-yo dieting.
It's rather pathetic to be so needy for compliments/sympathy/proof of desirability from complete strangers watching you on selly telly and following your over-shared intimacies on social media. Could also be dangerous, there are a lot of unhinged people around.
No that's not true - it still makes you look bigger

No that's not true - it still makes you look bigger
I must be a complete anomaly then, since I looked exactly the same during a TV interview as I do off-screen, as did the interviewer and other interviewees, most of whom are well known. There certainly would not have been a case for any of us spouting the oft quoted phrase of years ago, 'Of course I looked plump, TV puts 10 pounds on you!' In these days of high definition it really doesn't.

Just had a check... it was Phase Eight.
Saw her later.on that day on TV when she was wearing this Nina Leonard wrap sweater dress. I told my husband what she'd said on Insta - as Im poor at judging my dress size never mind anyone else's. He commented ;
"Is she bol**ks'"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Ps yes I do sound fixated!!!
Oooooooh! That's a badly posed photo. If you're insecure about your weight, you don't want to be getting into poses that look like you have a family of piglets hiding under your chin. I speak from bitter experience!

And that dress really isn't doing her any favours, either. Whatever happened to those body skimming clothes Q likes to flog to the curvier woman? Chunts definitely isn't a size 12, but that dress makes her look huge. Where were the QVC stylists that day? Or did they put that on Chunts for a giggle?

Latest posts

Back