Claire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder how long ago it was. The hair has certainly changed or maybe it's a 'Hairdo by Ken Paves and Jessica Simpson', who knows.

She has definately become more affected with the baby voice, she was almost a grown up in that clip. :tongue: The hair is sooooo restrained too. Claire really does have fab volume to her hair but the longer style she has now drags her already long face down even more and it does nothing much for her imho. A shorter bouncier style ending chin length would give her face more width and give her face a less angular/horsey look.

She has definately become more affected with the baby voice, she was almost a grown up in that clip. :tongue: The hair is sooooo restrained too. Claire really does have fab volume to her hair but the longer style she has now drags her already long face down even more and it does nothing much for her imho. A shorter bouncier style ending chin length would give her face more width and give her face a less angular/horsey look.

Couldn't agree more. It's gorgeous hair but doesn't suit her face shape at all.

Good grief. If she's capable of that kind of normal performance then WHY ON EARTH doesn't she do it all the time. So easy to listen to with not a single irritation. QVC should produce that clip when they have their staff reviews to remind her of what a good presentation looks like. Why would you do the baby-waby thing if you don't have to? As for the hair, it's gorgeous whichever way she wears it although as the years go by a few inches off would do her a favour.

She does have lovely hair I agree,I did prefer it slightly shorter though
She seems to have tons of it
Claire is from Rochdale,she soon lost her northern accent though !!

I can't believe how different she is - although that is how I remember the "early" claire,visually.

Even her teeth and eyebrows are different now!!

The yellow barbie hair and the trowelled on make up remind me of the American Pageant kids.
She looked and sounded better in the old clip (despite the made up accent)!!

It could be that having 3 kids has made her voice a bit different. I like her, she's had her tough times but she's always upbeat:coffee:

It could be that having 3 kids has made her voice a bit different. I like her, she's had her tough times but she's always upbeat:coffee:

I'm also from the North but having children certainly has made me speak with a plum in my mouth. Perhaps it's living on a diet of fish and chips, all that morris dancing and cleaning out the pigeons in the back yard every day that maintains the accent. :talking:

I know I'm very much in the minority here but I love Claire! I think the first thread I ever started on here around a year ago was an endeavour to start a Claire Appreciation Society! I don't find her at all irritating, and am astounded by how bubbly she can be on apparently very little sleep and with a demanding family to care for. (I know plenty of others have a worse time but that doesn’t nullify her struggles.) As for the accent, as a Northerner who lost her accent from living away from the area but who has cultivated it back :giggle: I tend to balk at those who try to hide their regional roots. But I seem to recall hearing Claire once say that her parents had sent her and her siblings to elocution lessons for years when they were younger, and that it was hilarious to have three children with cut glass accents in the middle of Rochdale :giggle: She was very much laughing at herself. I had no idea of her recent troubles but was very impressed by her blog which I've just read :nod:

Claire's beautiful eldest son, Thomas, has Downs Syndrome and she's blogged about him quite often, he obviously brings them great joy:flower:

I wonder how old the clip is? Last year I had to renew my passport :clock:& admit to looking very different in my passport photo:giggle::giggle::giggle: I went the opposite way as my hair is now dark brown, long and curly.:happy:

Latest posts

Back