Clarisonic tsv again 28/07/12!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the email too. I'm tempted. I sent the Body and Face TSV back as I can't use it on my face (way too rough) and could not justify the circa £170 using it as a body brush but I can more or less justify to myself the cost of around £100 for a body brush especially as I'm struggling to get the remains of my spray tan off at the moment. Been on holiday to Cyprus and went on holiday with a deep spray tan and returned considerably lighter.

I bought the Clarisonic plus before Christmas. I have never even taken the body brush out of the box. I regret buying it as I have not seen any improvements with my skin using it every day.

I was under the impression that the Mia is a face brush only. For those who were umming and aaring about forking out for the Plus version, this would probably be a good option.

Yes I got the email as well. I think with the easy pay it will swing it for many. As I own two Plus versions:sweat: a no from me. I still use my original one bought in 2010, but as it was such a good deal decided to get a spare one. Don't ask:nod:

Yes I got the email as well. I think with the easy pay it will swing it for many. As I own two Plus versions:sweat: a no from me. I still use my original one bought in 2010, but as it was such a good deal decided to get a spare one. Don't ask:nod:

That is why I am tempted as I can use it travellling and also it will be a spare in case my original, which i have had for 2 years, packs up. Also it comes with 3 brush heads so that is worth over £60 - if I was to purchase them separately.

I would like to buy a Mia - my daughter will inherit my 2 year old plus model.

But...... I can't decide if I should wait for the Mia 2 model which , according to Clarisonic ( I've just phoned them ), is due to be released soon, probably next month.

The Mia 2 has the timer bleeps which I like, but will probably be more expensive.

Just can't decide!

Yes the Mia is only for the face. I will say it might be quite a while for the Mia2 to hit QVC. SpaceNK seem to have exclusive rights in the UK to all new Clarisonic products, I believe for 6 months. You can still buy from the UK clarisonic site too.

Space NK are expecting the Mia 2 in September.

I'm guessing it will be £40+ more than the Mia on QVC - so difficult to justify the extra cost for the timer.

But still can't decide.....

Don't buy it if you have thread veins on your face. It made mine much worse. But it makes the parts of my face without broken capillaries look much better. As I was outside the MBG when I noticed worsening of my thread veins, I flogged it on EBay. I like the idea of the Clarisonic but sadly it worsens my broken capillaries on my cheeks

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Herbert Birdsfoot

I'm compelled to repost this:

Jude xx

Attachments

• Herbbirdsfoot.jpg
    Herbbirdsfoot.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 121
Don't buy it if you have thread veins on your face. It made mine much worse. But it makes the parts of my face without broken capillaries look much better. As I was outside the MBG when I noticed worsening of my thread veins, I flogged it on EBay. I like the idea of the Clarisonic but sadly it worsens my broken capillaries on my cheeks

Interesting Flamenco because I have broken capillaries on my cheeks too and at first I found Clarisonic Plus made them worse but then I stopped using it daily and just used it every other day and have seen a definite improvement in redness. I always use the delicate head and hold very lightly over cheeks. I think Clarisonic has helped overall tone and reduced dryness. I no longer use C/P on cheeks and just use it on rest of face (changed to EH Cleansing Balm and Balance Me Face Wash) because a reviewer on Q mentioned that one of its ingredients camphor can aggravate rosacea and have found this has helped too.

I really don't need the Mia but I'm so tempted!!:wonder:

Don't think i'd bother with a travel version. TBH I use going away as a break from my normal routines and think my skin thanks me for it. JMHO, though.

One of the reviews on the Clarisonic Plus says they bought a deep pore brush which really helped with blocked pores. QVC don't sell them. Does anyone know where I could get one. I have tried the brushes that came with the unit, but I have not been impressed with them.

One of the reviews on the Clarisonic Plus says they bought a deep pore brush which really helped with blocked pores. QVC don't sell them. Does anyone know where I could get one. I have tried the brushes that came with the unit, but I have not been impressed with them.
QVC have deep cleansing brush heads in stock. I ordered 2 brush heads using my £10 off code.

JF has just said that if she hadnt gone for the Clarisonic she wouldnt be where she is now?????

Damn those new fandangled electric cleaning whotsimabobs:down:

QVC have deep cleansing brush heads in stock. I ordered 2 brush heads using my £10 off code.

Unfortunately, QVC don't sell the deep cleansing brushes. They have Sensitive, Delicate or Nornal. They all came with the Clarisonic unit. i will have a look at Clarisonic UK.

PS, I meant to say it is called a deep pore brush. It looks as though Clarisonic UK don't deliver to ROI (surprise surprise!)

Latest posts

Back