Clarks Marsden Grace Lace Up Faux Fur Trim Ankle Boot OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clarks Marsden Grace Lace Up Faux Fur Trim Ankle Boot
Item Number: 156056
QVC Price £64.00
One Time Only Price £33.72
P&P £7.95

The Marsden Grace ankle boots from Clarks have a classic lace-up design with an unusual faux fur-trimmed tongue, a wedge heel and Cushion Plus technology in the footbed for greater comfort. Add these fab boots to your footwear repertoire and score some serious style points.

Round toe
Cushion Plus technology is a dual density cushioning system that helps the foot's natural pivot action, and reduces strain on the ball of the foot
Metallic lace eyelets
Cushioned collar
Outer: suede and textile; inner: leather and textile; sole: manmade
Heel height: 7cm (2.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.156056

Well it's been months since I've seen such ugly footwear. Looks like Clarkes have sorted out a top shelf at the back of a disused warehouse and flogged them to QVC for a couple of quid a pair.

When I first looked I thought there was still cardboard packaging around the tongue. Would that not get very dirty.

We have had a bit of snow here and I have to work OT Saturday in a cold office so I have pulled out the EMU I bought 2 years ago and wore only once. My feet are toasty but my feet seems to slip about a lot when I walk. I assume I need a pair of insoles. Does anyone know if it needs to be Emu ones (yet more money to get something to fit)

You could try wearing thicker socks or 2 pairs of socks. Otherwise I think it will have to be inner soles. I would think you could buy any sheepskin ones

Latest posts

Back