Clogau 9ct Gold Sterling Silver Tree of Life Cross Pendant OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Clogau 9ct Gold Sterling Silver Tree of Life Cross Pendant
Item Number: 306799
QVC Price £93.00
One Time Only Price £77.92
P&P £5.95

This Tree of Life pendant from Clogau features an intricate leaf design in a cross, crafted from sterling silver with 9 carat rose gold accents, and suspend from a fine chain. A delicate piece that will make a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one.

Polished sterling silver and 9 carat rose gold
Bolt ring clasp
Chain length: 59.5cm (2.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306799

Clogau 9ct Gold Sterling Silver Tree of Life Cross Pendant
Item Number: 306799
QVC Price £93.00
One Time Only Price £77.92
P&P £5.95

This Tree of Life pendant from Clogau features an intricate leaf design in a cross, crafted from sterling silver with 9 carat rose gold accents, and suspend from a fine chain. A delicate piece that will make a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one.

Polished sterling silver and 9 carat rose gold
Bolt ring clasp
Chain length: 59.5cm (2.4")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.306799
Still over priced and with silly p&p charges

It is pretty though. I was tempted for my God Daughter, but I am resisting as it is still expensive, and it might not be to her taste.

When Q describes something as delicate, they really mean so tiny you can barely see it and when they say it`s a fine chain. what they also mean is it`s barely thicker than a strand of hair and will knot or break at the drop of a hat. For that kind of money and ridiculous p and p there will be far more substantial and better quality pieces out there.

I don't like/buy or wear silver, it's too high maintenance but if I did, I certainly wouldn't be buying Clogau. I've seen nicer silver jewellery that's made in China for a sheer fraction of the price than this rip off brand charge, but I suppose if you like it buy it, you can't put a price on happiness.

Why is the ring (664858) described as '9ct Rose Gold and Sterling Silver' when it looks like the ring is predominantly Silver.

Shouldn't it be called 'Sterling Silver and 9ct Rose Gold'?

And why does Chuntley keep saying she has 'designed' the rings when the website says 'Created with DESIGN HELP from presenter Catherine Huntley'?

Why is the ring (664858) described as '9ct Rose Gold and Sterling Silver' when it looks like the ring is predominantly Silver.

Shouldn't it be called 'Sterling Silver and 9ct Rose Gold'?

And why does Chuntley keep saying she has 'designed' the rings when the website says 'Created with DESIGN HELP from presenter Catherine Huntley'?

Deceit.......... they put that on all the descriptions trying to make QVC customers think that it's more than what it is, if they put "silver with virtually non existent gold" I doubt they'll sell many.

Last edited:
Deceit.......... they put that on all the descriptions trying to make QVC customers think that it's more than what it is, if they put "silver with virtually non existent gold" I doubt they'll sell many.

The main shopping channels like Q and Ideal shouldn't be trusted when buying jewellery. They are so disingenuous regarding precious metals and the composition/amount. They don't even mention on the website what the composition is, Ideal are no better with their even more expensive disco ball space diamond rings, they never say how much gold is in them, it's all about the phony stones.

They should both stick to selling clothes, face potions and household items although I'm told Gems TV have joined the disingenuous bandwagon now, I despair at shopping channels! :down:

Not much gold in Clogau items these days .Im surprised they can still get away with calling the the show Clogau gold. Jewellery on Q has lost credibility .

Latest posts

Back