Clogau gold at Argos?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fairynuff

Registered Shopper
Just flicking through the new Argos catalogue that I picked up today and was amazed to see they're selling items of Clogau gold jewellery. Don't know how the prices compare with QVC's as I've never bought this range, but maybe worth a look if you're a fan.

Just flicking through the new Argos catalogue that I picked up today and was amazed to see they're selling items of Clogau gold jewellery. Don't know how the prices compare with QVC's as I've never bought this range, but maybe worth a look if you're a fan.

What with LD, Nails Inc, Maragret Dabbs and Decleor at Boots, Smashbox soon to be available in stores and now Clogau Gold at Argos, QVC are going to have precious little left that they can claim that you cannot get on the high street!

Bet x

What with LD, Nails Inc, Maragret Dabbs and Decleor at Boots, Smashbox soon to be available in stores and now Clogau Gold at Argos, QVC are going to have precious little left that they can claim that you cannot get on the high street!

Bet x
you certainly are a good ambassador for the F.A.R.T.S club Bet !:tongue2::cheeky:

you certainly are a good ambassador for the F.A.R.T.S club Bet !:tongue2::cheeky:

I dont know whats got into me Fairynuff, I think I have been QVC'd out. Been laid here for 2 weeks watching it, must have acted like aversion therapy :happy:

I have sooooo much stuff here waiting to be used up and and I am getting a real feeling of satisfaction with each tube or bottle I finish now. Had a lot to finish too as each new product I bought had to be tried there and then so there was a lot of half used things which had to be used or thrown :sad:

Nice thing too is that I have actually rediscovered that there are other channels on the TV and am currently watching Frost!

Bet

The range of clogau gold, which includes a maximum of 9% gold from the clogau st david's mine in the qvc range, on offer at argos is, essentially, sterling silver with gold accents.
The prices cannot, therefore, be justifiably compared with qvc's.

Latest posts

Back