Colourful Company Group Ltd acquires GemsTV UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not necessarily I'm afraid. Sorry to be a damp squib, but I thought some of the prices were a bit iffy and am absolutely certain now that one of the enamelled silver eggs that usually sells for £10, just went at £14. They are a mixed bag of prices for these eggs but the red one was definitely one of those at £10 (see clearance, if any left). I don't think this is deliberate on Steve's part, but a combination of Steve not being familiar with the Gems prices and customers blindly rushing in.

I agree with you on the prices Argey. I had a green amethyst pendant in my basket yesterday, dumped it and then immediately regretted it. It came on again with Steve today so I nabbed one at once. It ended up going for £8 more than yesterday, so I dumped it yet again.
I'm really pleased that Steve and Family are back though and no claxons, no heartbeat sounds, decent music, no clock - what huge improvements already!
I also agree on the constant gold price comparisons - enough already!

and one more: If a couple of the female presenters would realise that they are not performing in a Shakespeare play, then we'd be close to perfection. :wave: xxxxx

Congratulations Steve and Sarah - what fantastic news!

Best wishes for your new (old) baby.

Miss Kitty xx

Congrats all at rockstv, this is brill news just a quick question though, will they be getting rid of the awful stimulated gems ie goldnice and going back to their roots of genuine gemstones.
Cant wait to see what the future brings, and if you need any new presenters just give me a call lol xxx

Congrats all at rockstv, this is brill news just a quick question though, will they be getting rid of the awful stimulated gems ie goldnice and going back to their roots of genuine gemstones.
Cant wait to see what the future brings, and if you need any new presenters just give me a call lol xxx

well the way steve presented a pink coated diamond sounded like yes they will be getting rid of that

Did I hear right that Rod is going back to Gems? I wonder why that is. I also wonder if rather than loosing the Gems Brand, could it be possible that Rocks TV becomes GemsTV 2? Saved being similar to Rocks & Co.

Please, if Steve or Sarah are reading this, can you be the first shopping channel to have an HD version? Make your sparkly things even more sparkly :)

PJ

I would have thought maybe all the presenters would become interchangeable now? I believe the Gems TV and Rocks TV studios are only a few miles apart...

I may be wrong but i'm sure i heard Scott say Rocks studio was moving into the same building as gems (presumably the old gems 2 studio) and they were merging the 2 warehouses.

I would have thought maybe all the presenters would become interchangeable now? I believe the Gems TV and Rocks TV studios are only a few miles apart...

It was said this morning that the Rocks presenters would continue at Rocks so I assume the same goes for Gems.

I may be wrong but i'm sure i heard Scott say Rocks studio was moving into the same building as gems (presumably the old gems 2 studio) and they were merging the 2 warehouses.

Yes Rocks studio, CS and warehouse is all moving into the Gems building.

Hi everybody, just to give you an update, we will all be moving into the Gems TV building this weekend to give us the space that we have been craving at Rocks lol

Rocks will remain exactly the same with the same presenters and will of course have the chatroom as always.

Also as you have mentioned yes, we will be getting rid of all things fake and plastic on Gems TV lol

Very exciting times!

Best Wishes

Sarah

I hope gems can soon get rid of that really annoying heart beat music and just have the old music, i can't stand it when they play it!

Latest posts

Back