Come and see what I've got!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wow love them all they are beautiful. Id love the pendant can u get it from their coloured rocks site?:)

wow love them all they are beautiful. Id love the pendant can u get it from their coloured rocks site?:)
Neither pendant is on the CR website I'm afraid

Not sure which one you mean but I'll give you the item codes and maybe you could email them to schedule an auction for you.

White topaz WC087
Multigem KC198

HTH

Fab sweetpea. Really like the Topaz pendant and the blue topaz and marcasite. Would never have reckoned on marcasite being such an eye-catching stone. Sadly, I'm beginning to rather like it. More expense!!

Neither pendant is on the CR website I'm afraid

Not sure which one you mean but I'll give you the item codes and maybe you could email them to schedule an auction for you.

White topaz WC087
Multigem KC198

HTH

thanks sweetpea l like the multigem one will email them

Gorgeous haulage Sweetpea!
I got that pearl ring today, isn't it swell?!
I'm really surprised that my fave from your haul is the topaz pendant - I've had a bit of a downer on white topaz as I've seen some dodgy bits used as accent stones instead of diamonds, and I was unimpressed with one big rock of a ring I ordered from Gems a couple of years ago. So I have to say, I'm shocked that your pendant looks so lovely. Maybe I should be investing in some Rocks WT!

Enjoy your new bits!

Latest posts

Back