• Cooks TSV 3.jpg
    Cooks TSV 3.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 223
Cook's Essentials 1.5L Compact Touch Screen Digital Air Fryer Preset Programmes
Item Number: 814534
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

It's no secret that fried food is delicious, but if you've made a pact to eat healthier this year, you don't have to choose between them. Cook's Essentials' innovative Compact Digital Air Fryer fries food with little to no oil, crisping up your favourites with its rapid air circulation system that saves both time and energy. With a clever touch screen and LCD display that gives you total control over the cooking method and temperature, this air fryer brings the next generation of cooking straight to your kitchen.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Cook’s Essentials 1.5L Compact Touch Screen Digital Air Fryer with Preset Programmes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £60, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £39.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £20.02.
Discover air frying - delicious food doesn't have to mean it's unhealthy. What if there was a way to enjoy crispy, tasty dishes without the guilt that comes with lots of oil or cooking fat? This air fryer crisps up your favourite dishes with little to no oil, making it much healthier than regular frying while still delivering exceptional results. In the Teflon non-stick cooking basket with an impressive 1.5L capacity, food is cooked with a rapid air circulation system, which is both energy saving and time efficient. The taste and texture of your food will come out beautifully, so there doesn't have to be a compromise when it comes to flavour or a healthy diet.
An impressive range - with a top temperature of 200C and a high-end touch screen with an LCD display to select your cooking method, this air fryer does all the work for you while still giving you complete control. The programmable menu selection allows you to effortlessly choose the method best suited to your dish, so you can rest assured that it will cook your food to perfection every time.
Fabulous design - safety and convenience comes first in this beautifully compact design, which boasts a cool-touch handle that allows you to safely serve your food once it's cooked, automatic shut-off to keep things safe and non-slip feet to help prevent it from being knocked over on your counter top. It also features a 60-minute timer to remind you when your food is ready, so everything you need is built into one handy appliance!
Choose your colour - with three classic colours to choose from, you can select the one that best suits your kitchen. Go for classic black for a sleek finish, or choose True White for a fresh, ultra-modern look. Or, if you love a bit of colour, why not go for Slate Blue for a cool, sophisticated shade?
  • 1.5L capacity
  • Maximum temperature: 200C
Colour options:
  • Black
  • White
  • Slate Blue
What's in the box?
  • 1 x Compact Digital Air Fryer

Any thoughts on this? I’m quite tempted, but promised myself no more purchases this month 🤦🏻‍♀️

I just watched the QVC presentation. It does seem good value (apart from the PP) with an easy to use control and display. A fraction of the the price of my Ninja, which I use regularly.

I haven't compared it with the Aldi version, which is actually £10 more than Q, or £5 more with PP.

And FREE PP
I just watched the QVC presentation. It does seem good value (apart from the PP) with an easy to use control and display. A fraction of the the price of my Ninja, which I use regularly.

I haven't compared it with the Aldi version, which is actually £10 more than Q, or £5 more with PP.
If I was in the market for one of these, I'd be buying it from Aldi, no doubt about it. Definitely worth the extra fiver just for Aldi's 3 year guarantee and faultless customer service IMO.
Yes but as well the one from Aldi is an XL 4.5L capacity against the QVC Cooks Essentials one of just 1.5L capacity.
Does Simon state say for example the potion size of chips it will cook at any one time? Would think no point if it will only do chips for two in one go if there’s regularly four eating.
So I suppose it depends on how much you intend cooking coupled with your kitchen worktop space and available storage space, none of the information provided is helpful on the item size.

Doesn’t matter how flipping quick it heats up and cooks if for a family of 4, if your having to start cooking the first evening meal at 4pm.

Oh I guess never mind when each portion is cooked you can always have the big oven on keeping everything warm, so everyone can sit down and eat together.

🤭😉😂

Latest posts

Back