37.8 KB · Views: 89
Supersoft by Cozee Home 4 Piece Duvet Set with Contrast Trim
Item Number: 823335
P&P £4.95

Single QVC Price £48.00 Today Special Value Price £30.00

Double QVC Price £57.00 Today Special Value Price £36.00

King Size QVC Price £63.00 Today Special Value Price £40.00

Super King Size QVC Price £69.00 Today Special Value Price £44.00

Elevate the look and feel of your sleep sanctuary with this gorgeous duvet set from Cozee Home. For the first time, the brand is offering a pair of Oxford pillowcases in a four-piece set, along with a fitted sheet and duvet cover, each made from their beloved Supersoft fabric for uncompromising comfort. A great way to give your haven a refresh, you're bound to love the sleek white design, with contrasting coloured trims that'll add a contemporary touch of colour and style to your room in an instant.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Supersoft by Cozee Home 4 Piece Duvet Set with Contrast Trim from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £48 plus P&P for Single; £57 plus P&P for Double; £63 plus P&P for King and £69 plus P&P for Super King. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £30 plus P&P for Single you're saving £18; £36 plus P&P for Double you're saving £21; £40 plus P&P for King you're saving £23 and £44 plus P&P for Super King you're saving £25.

Supersoft - this lightweight microfibre fabric from Cozee Home is breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying, with a similar weight to cotton percale and a brushed finish which gives it a rose petal feeling to the touch. It is the perfect weight for all seasons because it creates an insulating layer that helps to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

The choice is yours - with five colour options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect duvet set to complement your decor. Choose Grey if you're a fan of neutral tones, or select Blue, Pink or Sage to add a soft wash of colour to your bedroom. If you prefer a bolder look, the Navy option is your best bet.

• Button fastenings on duvet cover
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Contains:

• 1 x duvet cover – block colour with contrasting trim on three sides
  • 1 x fitted sheet
  • 2 x Oxford pillowcases – block colour with contrasting trim on four sides

Colour options:

• Grey
  • Sage
  • Navy
  • Pink
  • Blue

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

• Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
  • Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
  • King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 79")
  • Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted sheet:

• Single: 90cm x 190cm 38cm (35" x 75" 15")
  • Double: 135cm x 190cm 38cm (53" x 75" 15")
  • King: 150cm x 200cm 38cm (59" x 79" 15")
  • Super King: 185cm x 200cm 38cm (72.8" x 79" 15")

• Pillowcases: 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (20" x 30" + 2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

Unfortunately, I really like Supersoft so had to buy a ****** TSV. I had no choice! 😫
Me too, though white is really not practical with a collie who sleeps on the bed and seems unable to stay on the throw that's on there. But at least they wash well :)

Isn't this sooooo hot in summer? Poly sheets? eh?
I don't find them hot at all, just put them on a really thin duvet, or with no duvet in at all and they keep me snuggly without being hot, the vast majority of the time.

Isn't this sooooo hot in summer? Poly sheets? eh?
I haven’t had a problem at all but it seems some do. It might be because it feels like a very smooth cotton to me so my brain tells me that’s what it is!

Me too, though white is really not practical with a collie who sleeps on the bed and seems unable to stay on the throw that's on there. But at least they wash well :)
The easy care aspect is a big plus, isn’t it? I wouldn’t want you to have to choose between the lovely white Supersoft bedding and your cheeky doggy! 😊

I haven’t had a problem at all but it seems some do. It might be because it feels like a very smooth cotton to me so my brain tells me that’s what it is!

The easy care aspect is a big plus, isn’t it? I wouldn’t want you to have to choose between the lovely white Supersoft bedding and your cheeky doggy! 😊
Worst case it ends up in a bundle in her bed for her to sleep in, or more likely, me!

I’ve got two supersoft sets and find them great in summer, although I’ve already put one on my bed after we had warmer weather a couple of weeks ago. I ditched the duvet in April and am currently just sleeping under the empty supersoft duvet cover. I only use a 1 tog duvet in winter with velvet soft bedding from CH so you can probably guess that I don’t really feel the cold.

One of my supersoft sets is light grey and the other has a geometric design in pink and grey on it. If the TSV had had other colours, other than just white, then I’d have probably ordered a set.

Latest posts

Back