Cozee Home TSV 16/12/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lidl is coming up with some Silentnight on Thursday15th December, just saying.

Primark

We honestly found tbem too warm 🤦🏻‍♀️ feel awful saying this … I just have a zap of electric blanket and a fleece on top of i need one on duvet .. happy gets too hot too … I know Ukraine would love these items but it was last year winter I gave them to charity …

Lidl is coming up with some Silentnight on Thursday15th December, just saying.

Primark

I was looking at the heated throw in the Lidl leaflet - a bargain. I have 3 Cozee ones which I absolutely love but I might just get a Lidl one as well … if I’m quick enough. I feel sure they will sell out very fast as they have been doing generally in recent months.

Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Ultra Fluffie Filled Bedspread TSV 16/12/22 (previously one on the 04/12/21 & was priced at 150x200cm £42 + post & 250x260cm £57 + post)

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 76
The heated throw in Lidl looks a huge bargain if you need one. My one from Lakeland is still going but it was nearly £50.

CC
Well I’ve got a bit mad and ordered my mum a Dreamland herringbone velvet luxury heated throw...
It’s mustard yellow and came with 3 year warranty from Lakeland...

It looks much more stylish than most I’ve seen but it was.. £79 although I got £10 off...
Hope she likes it!

I was looking at the heated throw in the Lidl leaflet - a bargain. I have 3 Cozee ones which I absolutely love but I might just get a Lidl one as well … if I’m quick enough. I feel sure they will sell out very fast as they have been doing generally in recent months.
Very mixed reviews on the silent night heated throw - on amazon and elsewhere.

Think it’s only 40W (Dreamland and Lakeland ones are 120w I think) and lot saying it doesn’t last long although £30 is very good price if it does and don’t expect it to get very warm!

In Martin Lewis this week a good guide to the currently available Oodies and heated blankets and throws (though prices are higher as they’ve been selling out!)

1. Find the cheapest electric throws and 'Oodie'-style hooded blankets​

When we first wrote this guide, we found electric blankets for as little as £14. But demand has been high, and many options are now out of stock or significantly pricier. To help, we've scoured the web and rounded up some of the cheapest options currently out there. Even as we've searched, items have come in and out of stock, so it's worth checking retailers regularly.
    We recognise that some of the items below are quite expensive, so if your budget can't stretch to one of these, check out layering options and other tips below.
    We've focused on the price of these blankets – you should do your own checks regarding quality, and follow safety advice when using electrical items.

Electric underblankets from £35​

There are two types of electric blanket – underblankets and throws (or 'overblankets'). Underblankets fit on to your mattress to warm up your bed at night. They're generally thinner (and cheaper) than overblankets.

Electric throws from £55​

Electric throws (or 'overblankets') are usually thicker and fluffier than underblankets. They can be used over your bedding or simply to warm you up when sitting on the sofa.

'Oodie'-style wearable hooded blankets from £14​

'Oodie' wearable blankets have become very popular in recent years. But they don't come cheap, at £70 to £100. There are plenty of cheaper alternatives though – here are the cheapest we've found:

Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Ultra Fluffy Filled Bedspread
Item Number: 815733
P&P £4.95

150x200cm QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Value Price £43.00 2 Easy Pays of £21.50 + post

250x260cm QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Value Price £60.00 2 Easy Pays of £30.00 + post

Whether you're cosying up for movie night or snuggling down in bed, this gorgeously soft bedspread from Cozee Home will help you to get warm in style. Perfect for use on your bed or as a throw, this snuggly blanket features a chic, coloured quilt design on the front, with a white, Ultra Fluffy Velvetsoft reverse, so you can alternate your look to suit your decor. Plus, filled with soft polyester padding, you're guaranteed warmth every time you snuggle up.

*A great saving : if you were to buy this Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Ultra Fluffy Filled Bedspread from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £57 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £43 plus P&P, you're saving £14.

Velvetsoft - known as Cozee Home's best-loved fabrication, Velvetsoft is designed to provide warmth without adding weight, so you can stay cosy and comfortable all night long. This plush, lightweight fabric has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin, perfect for snuggling down.

Ultra Fluffy - a super soft, extra-long pile fabric with a matte finish and a double-face design so it feels just as luxurious on both sides. Cozee Home's Ultra Fluffy fabric provides great texture and a plush finish you'll want to sink into, which is both furry and lightweight while giving real cosy warmth.

Winter warmer - this soft and comfy bedspread makes creating a cosy, comfortable and luxurious environment easy, perfect for the longer, chillier nights this winter. You'll look forward to those weekend lie-ins and snuggling up on the couch even more when you're wrapped up in a cloud.

Great Christmas gifting - this snuggly bedspread would make the perfect gift for a loved one who adores getting cosy just as much as you do.

Easy to clean - as with all Cozee Home items, this bedspread is easy to care for. Machine washable at 30 degrees, quick drying, and requiring no ironing, you can wave goodbye to long and arduous blanket cleaning routines!

Fabulous furnishing - offered in a choice of six gorgeous colours, you can pick the perfect shade to complement your home and add a fresh pop of colour to your interior. Taupe, Light Grey, or Sage Green are earthy, neutral choices, perfect for adding subtle style to any bedroom. Prefer to make a bold style statement? Go for Ochre or Juniper. Want to bring warm shades to your space? Shiraz Wine or Rose Smoke are your best bets.

• Square quilted design
  • Filled with cosy polyester padding
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Sizes available:

• Medium (l x w): 150cm x 200cm (59.1" x 78.7")
  • Large (l x w): 250cm x 260cm (98.4" x 102.4")

Choose from:

• Juniper
  • Light Grey
  • Ochre
  • Rose Smoke
  • Sage Green
  • Shiraz Wine
  • Taupe

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

The larger size is flying. Most colours are sold out already. I like this in either size, but I'm sitting on my hands!
Yes think the larger size only got one colour left!

Personally I don’t like the white side - and avoid anything remotely “Sherpa” because it gets pulled by the cat!

Think this one is nicer and both sides same colour!

You also need a large machine in which to wash the smaller size. As I mentioned earlier, I sent mine back for that reason. I tried getting it into my machine as soon as it arrived and before I put it on the bed and my machine is a normal sized one. A quarter of it was still draped on the floor and the drum was full. So back it went, pronto.

You also need a large machine in which to wash the smaller size. As I mentioned earlier, I sent mine back for that reason. I tried getting it into my machine as soon as it arrived and before I put it on the bed and my machine is a normal sized one. A quarter of it was still draped on the floor and the drum was full. So back it went, pronto.
Indeed. I have a laundrette at the bottom of my road and they have larger drum washing machines. I take my duvets in there, so a filled throw added to the mix isn't a big deal for me.

Latest posts

Back