280 KB · Views: 102
  • cozee TSV 4.jpg
    cozee TSV 4.jpg
    526.8 KB · Views: 100
  • cozee TSV 5.jpg
    cozee TSV 5.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 99
Wow, wow I’m so interested. 👏🏼
Really is this just the same and colour options as was before, was eyeing up then went missing.

Only got the last TSV two tone grey with the border, it’s fine but is a much longer pile and soon after hovering looks not as I would like.
Just it really does help our elderly Labrador negotiate the tiled kitchen floor.

SCW you are a star! I was on the verge of ordering another of these from the Clearance section when it disappeared! I was kicking myself! When we moved house 3 years ago I bought 4 of the Juno rugs as a quick fix to cosy up the bare floors expecting to replace with something more expensive at a later date. They still look fab, especially after vacuuming. So I'm pleased to have a chance to buy.

What makes me laugh is that our cat cannot trust himself to walk across the largest rug without falling asleep, so he walks around the edge on the wooden floor so he doesn't succumb! It's like the sceme in the poppy field in The Wizard of Oz"! We also use it as a rain forecaster: if he goes on the rug anytime between 8am and 8pm it's going to rain; he'll settle for a Smurgle (aka "making biscuits"), dribble a bit and fall fast asleep on it. He has 100% success rate for predicting rain even on a hot Summer day! But I digress!

If you are tempted to buy could you wait until I've ordered the one I want!

SCW you are a star! I was on the verge of ordering another of these from the Clearance section when it disappeared! I was kicking myself! When we moved house 3 years ago I bought 4 of the Juno rugs as a quick fix to cosy up the bare floors expecting to replace with something more expensive at a later date. They still look fab, especially after vacuuming. So I'm pleased to have a chance to buy.

What makes me laugh is that our cat cannot trust himself to walk across the largest rug without falling asleep, so he walks around the edge on the wooden floor so he doesn't succumb! It's like the sceme in the poppy field in The Wizard of Oz"! We also use it as a rain forecaster: if he goes on the rug anytime between 8am and 8pm it's going to rain; he'll settle for a Smurgle (aka "making biscuits"), dribble a bit and fall fast asleep on it. He has 100% success rate for predicting rain even on a hot Summer day! But I digress!

If you are tempted to buy could you wait until I've ordered the one I want!
OMG now that story about the cat cheered me up

Cozee Home Juno Soft Twist Shaggy Rug
Item Number: 518986
P&P £6.95

80x150 QVC Price £40.00 Todays Special Value Price £28.00

120x170 QVC Price £59.00 Todays Special Value Price £46.00

160x230 QVC Price £98.00 Todays Special Value Price £79.00

175x270 QVC Price £140.00 Todays Special Value Price £112.00

When it comes to cold mornings, we believe in beating the chill from all angles, so what could be better than sinking your feet into this sumptuous rug from the experts of softness at Cozee Home? Boasting an irresistibly plush long pile that stays bouncy, this rug will add a luxurious finish to any room - just lay it down and treat your feet to a fabulously fluffy feeling you won't want to step away from!
Shaggy chic - with its minimalist, shaggy design, this rug will suit any style of decor, giving the room a touch of texture that will contrast beautifully with other fabrics around your home. Its gorgeous long pile practically invites you to sink your feet into it, so it'll finish your home with a warm, welcoming feel that's effortlessly on-trend.
Your perfect size - with four different sizes to choose from, you can pick the perfect one for your home. It also allows you to kit out almost any space in softness, so you can choose different sizes for different rooms to create a sumptuous theme throughout your home, to enjoy wherever you walk!
Find your colour - or, should we say, colours! There are an amazing six shades to choose from, so we don't blame you for not being able to pick just one… there's Natural for an elegant neutral shade to complement any colour scheme, Silver Grey or Charcoal for a sophisticated cool-toned shade, Ivory if you'd prefer a fresh, classic tone, or gorgeous Duck Egg or Blush for a soft, powdery pop of colour. And if you can't decide, why not create a melange of irresistible colours throughout your home?
  • Front: 100% polypropylene; backing: 100% latex
  • Do not wash
  • Spot clean only
Colour options:
  • Natural
  • Silver Grey
  • Ivory
  • Charcoal
  • Duck Egg
  • Blush
Size options (l x w):
  • 175cm x 270cm (68.9" x 106.3")
  • 160cm x 230cm (63" x 90.6")
  • 120cm x 170cm (47.2" x 66.9")
  • 80cm x 150cm (31.5" x 59")

9am show Pipa just to say one per customer……..
Actually when we say one per customer, well it’s one per order, so just come back and do a separate order if you want more than one.
Debs that’s good to know.
Pipa, yes some people want one either side of the bed, don’t they.
Debs, yes some people do want more than one rug.

In other words. more profit from their PP charges
Yes more individual orders to go missing.
More individual orders causing damage to the planet.
More individual orders requiring more vans on the road, more work, emails, paper etc.
From the presenter who harps on about sustainability.
Oh well, only when something is more expensive than the usual.
She‘ll still ask that you buy it but on the proviso you not be buying it again or anything like it for a while.
🤔Well not till she’s selling the next similar item that is.😉

Latest posts

Back