Cozee Home TSV 4/12/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope it’s bedding cause recently there’s been so much loungewear/pj’s on.
They have even been bringing beds for the models to sit on just outside the new set fitting room doors.

I think a lot of us are getting to saturation point, boffy. If it ain't broke, why fix it?

I bought a two pack bed set a couple of years ago in ivory and they are still going strong and even if I change the colour scheme they will still fit in. They do take up a lot of room to store so I won't be getting any more even though it is tempting.

CC

Attachments

• Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    Cozee TSV 1.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    Cozee TSV 2.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    Cozee TSV 3.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 168
I’ll pass on this, although I do like Cozee Home.

I bought a similar one last year and there was no way that it would go into my washing machine. I tried before putting it on the bed. It was too much hassle (and expense) to send it back and so the Air Ambulance got a brand new item to sell.

I have a CH duvet set for my spare room that I now discover won't fit in the washing machine. It was a last clicks bargain but the saving will cover many trips to the launderette (still a nuisance though!)

One of my 5 purchases this year was a CH 4 piece velevet soft duvet set. I haven't received it as yet as it is on AO but I think that it is due to go out on Monday coming. I went for the champagne option because we would like to give the bedroom a lick of paint next year and hopefully that champagne is pretty neutral. Hope we like it when it gets here as it would be far too costly to return I never thougjt to check before ordering but does anyone know where Cozee are manufactured?

I used to adore Laura Ashley bedding and still have some from when we got married, wedding presents from 1987 A few are showing their age (so have been retired) but I have several still going andone that still looks like new (Meadow Flowers c1987). Sadly, Laura Ashley over-extended themselves and so quality suffered as a result. Now they are online only and all those poor people who worked in the Welsh factory have lost their jobs, so sad.

One of my 5 purchases this year was a CH 4 piece velevet soft duvet set. I haven't received it as yet as it is on AO but I think that it is due to go out on Monday coming. I went for the champagne option because we would like to give the bedroom a lick of paint next year and hopefully that champagne is pretty neutral. Hope we like it when it gets here as it would be far too costly to return I never thougjt to check before ordering but does anyone know where Cozee are manufactured?

I used to adore Laura Ashley bedding and still have some from when we got married, wedding presents from 1987 A few are showing their age (so have been retired) but I have several still going andone that still looks like new (Meadow Flowers c1987). Sadly, Laura Ashley over-extended themselves and so quality suffered as a result. Now they are online only and all those poor people who worked in the Welsh factory have lost their jobs, so sad.
Agree it was such a shame.

You need to talk to ‘Twilight’ on here - a fellow Laura Ashley fan esp vintage!
Not sure if it’s just clothes for her?

I’m a fan too but the last few years quality took a downturn, sadly.

I’ve got a set of LA bedding from when I was little in 80’s.
I’ve also got green floral St Michael’s set of my parents from then which is still strong and soft fabric (think it’s poly cotton)?
Amazing!

Yet I’ve got some modern White Company of my own which bobbled and has gone a bit fuzzy almost?
It wasn’t described as brushed or combed cotton (which I hate and would avoid!) but maybe that’s what it is?

My favourite fabric is “cotton sateen” which is super-smooth and almost cool to the touch.
Christy do some lovely sets :)

Hope you enjoy your new Cozee Home set, Ballerina!
It’s not my “bag” for bedding but I have a beloved CH throw/bedspread which is great!

Agree it was such a shame.

You need to talk to ‘Twilight’ on here - a fellow Laura Ashley fan esp vintage!
Not sure if it’s just clothes for her?

I’m a fan too but the last few years quality took a downturn, sadly.

I’ve got a set of LA bedding from when I was little in 80’s.
I’ve also got green floral St Michael’s set of my parents from then which is still strong and soft fabric (think it’s poly cotton)?
Amazing!

Yet I’ve got some modern White Company of my own which bobbled and has gone a bit fuzzy almost?
It wasn’t described as brushed or combed cotton (which I hate and would avoid!) but maybe that’s what it is?

My favourite fabric is “cotton sateen” which is super-smooth and almost cool to the touch.
Christy do some lovely sets :)

Hope you enjoy your new Cozee Home set, Ballerina!
It’s not my “bag” for bedding but I have a beloved CH throw/bedspread which is great!
Thank you so much. Yes, as you said Laura Ashley did take a downward slide in the last few years the stores were open. My Saturday job was with them when I turned 16 and I loved it but the pay (cash!) was abismal. Still, it was really fun cutting the bolts of fabric on the big cutting table and I used to wish they were affordable to me. Not even with staff discount I am afraid :-(

I still have a couple of very small remnants that my manager said I could have, I plabbed to make cushion covers but guess what? Yep, never did LOL

Cotton sateen is beautiful, high thread counts. I have one set of that but it is a double and I now have a king. I should give it to my daughter, she has a double. I have actually never seen Christie bedding but their towels are great, x

Thank you so much. Yes, as you said Laura Ashley did take a downward slide in the last few years the stores were open. My Saturday job was with them when I turned 16 and I loved it but the pay (cash!) was abismal. Still, it was really fun cutting the bolts of fabric on the big cutting table and I used to wish they were affordable to me. Not even with staff discount I am afraid :-(

I still have a couple of very small remnants that my manager said I could have, I plabbed to make cushion covers but guess what? Yep, never did LOL

Cotton sateen is beautiful, high thread counts. I have one set of that but it is a double and I now have a king. I should give it to my daughter, she has a double. I have actually never seen Christie bedding but their towels are great, x
I’ve seen Christy duvets & covers in TK Maxx.

Cozee Home Velvetsoft & Ultra Fluffie Filled Bedspread
Item Number: 815733
P&P £4.95

150x200cm QVC Price £52.00 Todays Special Value Price £42.00

250x260cm QVC Price £70.00 Todays Special Value Price £57.00

As the cold nights draw in, treat yourself to cosiness, fluffiness and luxury in one with this gorgeous filled bedspread from Cozee Home. Offering a sumptuous extra layer for your bed thanks to its filled design, it's crafted from luxurious Velvetsoft fabric on one side and Ultra Fluffie fabric on the other, so you can choose which one you want next to your skin as you snuggle up in it. What's more, the elegant quilted design will pull together your decor in seconds - now that's what we call a winter warmer!
Extra cosy - when the cold hits, it can hit hard, so this bedspread boasts a filled design that will warm you up in a matter of moments without being too bulky, whether you're laying it over your legs while watching TV or snuggling down in bed. Combined with the super soft fabrics, it's your ticket to cosy town!
Velvetsoft - designed to provide warmth without adding weight, this plush, lightweight fabric from Cozee Home has a raised mid-length pile with a velvety sheen that is soft to the touch and feels silky smooth against the skin.
Ultra Fluffie - a super soft, extra-long pile fabric with a matte finish and a double-face design so it feels just as luxurious on both sides. Cozee Home's Ultra Fluffie fabric provides great texture and a plush finish you'll want to sink into, which is both furry and lightweight while giving real cosy warmth.
Easy to care for - just throw this bedspread into the wash at 30 degrees whenever it needs freshening up!
A style to suit you - with two different sizes to choose from and an impressive seven colours, this bedspread will suit your bedroom perfectly. Go for Light Grey or Taupe for a neutral tone that will set off your decor with a calming finish, or choose Ochre or Sage Green for a sophisticated, earthy colour. For a feminine flair with a touch of elegance, select Rose Smoke, or choose Juniper or Shiraz Wine for an on-trend, rich colour that will really pop.
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Light Grey
  • Juniper
  • Taupe
  • Rose Smoke
  • Shiraz Wine
  • Sage Green
  • Ochre
Size options:
  • 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")
  • 250cm x 260cm (98.4" x 102.4")
All measurements are approximate

Perfect present - for Christmas 2022 ! How silly of Q to pass up a fab opportunity for an easy sale, just as the weather is turning winter (predictable, happens every year).

As I’ve mentioned before, I suspect QVC is trying to build a healthy orders ‘book’ to boost future income on their balance sheet and trading positions. Perhaps they don’t like the Christmas sales peaks/spikes and want to even them out a bit ? Especially with the 60 day moneyback guarantee which must have had a negative impact on their profit & loss reports.

Latest posts

Back