Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BaxterBailey

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed the hours that Craig has are slowly dwindling (or is it just me???)

It must be almost a year though since he won search for a presenter and the year contract?:33:

i have seen him recently on QVC but i would agree he isn't on that much but it may just be when i am watching the channel

He said this morning that he has been on holiday. I like him, he is better than some of the other presenters.

I like Craig too, he seems a nice guy and he's miles ahead of some other presenters and not as 'up himself' as a few of them.

I've not named names because I think we all have our own choices for those categories.

I don't like Craig - couldn't understand why he won the 'fixed' contest. Some of the women were really good?? He is so wooden. So it is good he is on less - even less would be good.

Also sorry but I like Charlie - think is so good looking - don't notice what he says!

It is a good job we are all different and like different people.

I don't like Craig - couldn't understand why he won the 'fixed' contest. Some of the women were really good?? He is so wooden. So it is good he is on less - even less would be good.

Also sorry but I like Charlie - think is so good looking - don't notice what he says!

It is a good job we are all different and like different people.

I agree with you, I don't care for Craig either, and I couldn't understand why he won the contest either, I always switch off when he comes on, or if I really want to watch I turn the sound off.

Craig

I agree with you, I don't care for Craig either, and I couldn't understand why he won the contest either, I always switch off when he comes on, or if I really want to watch I turn the sound off.

He won the contest because more people (including me!) agreed with the earlier posters in this thread that he deserved to! No great mystery - anyone who really thinks the competition was fixed should report to the relevant authority!

It's difficult for me to critisize Craig as he tries soooooo hard, but I have to agree, there were others suited to QVC'S style who should have won. Can't complain, though, because I didn't waste any money voting. Anybody who thinks Charlie is gorgeous seriously needs help IMHO.

It's difficult for me to critisize Craig as he tries soooooo hard, but I have to agree, there were others suited to QVC'S style who should have won. Can't complain, though, because I didn't waste any money voting. Anybody who thinks Charlie is gorgeous seriously needs help IMHO.

It was free to vote! However I was one of those who did vote for Craig, I think he just wants to do his best - I can also see similarities to Julian in his early days.

Yes, I agree that Craig will always do his best to please and, also, I really like Julian as he has a great sense of humour. I didn't realize it was a free vote...Sam would have got my vote. Wish I had voted now.

Craig may not be the dishiest but he's a nice guy and seems really genuine. Its not easy doing what he does but he does it really well guys.:1:

I am not overly keen on him but think that he is in the early stages. I to thought it was abit of a fix but not bothered to much though as I never voted for any of them, didn't even watch as I don't like that sort of reality thing (x factor etc etc etc ).

anyway I think he will settle in in time, QVC need to put him on more to boost his experience and I hope they renew his contract as he does have potential.

He aways seems more relaxed when ever I have happened upon him on one of the travel shows, maybe that's because its prerecorded and not live. I know that I wouldn't be able to appear live on T.V selling any thing.

I thought a few of the contestants very pretty good, I don't mind Craig but as he already had experience presenting shopping telly and the others were true novice's, we would probably of seen a huge difference in the 'losers' performance's a year later, were I think Craig seems to be just the same as when he first audtioned. Not that a think he is bad at all. Purely an observation.

It was free to vote! However I was one of those who did vote for Craig, I think he just wants to do his best - I can also see similarities to Julian in his early days.

yeah theyre both annoying.

craig does look hot in his exercise gear though... hubba hubba

Latest posts

Back