Customer Service- should be called We don't give a dam service with nobs on

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilian just a thought was it really the Hermes guy or not someone had seen a parcel left at your door thinking no one was home and trying to break in.

It IS QVC's problem as Hermes are acting on their behalf and you have paid for the "service".

However I agree with the last post, Hermes are quite good normally and leave a card with a message for me that it's in my green bin. As he knows I am in with the baby he does not bother me, he just leaves the card knowing I will get it. I reckon this guy saw the parcel, assumes you must be out and tried it on. I would call the police if you get no joy from Hermes. BTW the cards are often left poking through the letter box not pushed through to the floor so it would be easy for an opportunist to get it out. And Hermes people wear plain clothes so you would never know.

But I don't understand if the parcel was left why leave a blank card as well ?

Hermes is a swine to get hold of. I have tried ringing a number I found on the internet & its just a recorded message & leads to nowhere. Can anyone throw any light on who I should contact ?

Thanks for the sympathy. Feeling a bit better & hope the antibiotics are starting to kick in, but my throat is still raw & my sinuses are very congested.

Yes with hindsight it was daft to open the door but I just didn't think & reacted. I felt safe with my dog & Abbey stood in front of me but I was holding onto her.

I have a double lock on my front door & have had both on all day. Like I said the back gate is locked as well as well as the back door which I always keep locked except when the dogs go out. My Lsa slept though all of this but he is old bless him.

I doubt if it was a potential burglar he would try it on with me again.

Last edited:
Lilian I think because of some unexplained things to help put your mind at rest, I would speak with Hermes to establish if it was a bogus worker or not.
I would ring QVC CS to explain that before you report the matter to the police you need to ask them to get someone of Hermes to ring you, because you can't get anyone on the card number.

Sending you :flower::flower::flower::flower: to wish you well.

Update

Well I Just received my Fuji TSV,
I have been ill with a heavy cold the last two days and yesterday still waiting for a non delivery form from QVC I went on the DX site to see if my item had been returned to QVC but it just said failed delivery please fill out a redelivery form online, so knowing I would be sat at home decided to fill it in for delivery today.
This morning it showed as out for delivery as it had on Monday so waited untill 2pm to ring DX and confirm it would arrive , spoke to a young man who confirmed it would be with me shortly, asked about Mondays failed delivery and quoting him word for word "to be honest with you it looks like there never was a delivery attempted on Monday and no paperwork for this order only todays delivery"
To say I was gobsmacked is an understatement, words fail me..
The Camera is super and was a true bargain.

So glad you're happy with your camera now it's finally arrived. But nil point to Dx and QVC for customer service. DX are notorious for posting cards without even attempting the first delivery. My first encounter was with a rare jewellery purchase. I read up a few horror stories online and just told QVC to retrieve it from them and cancel the order. I said I wouldn't order anything that would be delivered by dx and I don't think I have. Mind you this coincided with the advent of poor jewellery offerings with paper thin metals and dodgy opaque stones.

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back