Cut down to there

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope he was wearing shoe liners as his feet must've been painful/minging! I did catch some of the show. Did anyone see the navy blue "kindness" jumper Victoria was modelling? All you could see was the word IDES written in bold and it looked rather ridiculous . They had a stone option where the word was picked out in red and orange and immediately you could see the word kindness so it looked so much better. Wasn't sure about the weird pleather Dutch sailor trews either!

I really don’t get the attraction for jumpers/ t shirts with ‘inspirational ‘ sayings plastered across the front. Those plastic trousers worn at half mast were just bad beyond words.
Yes could you imagine popping out to the shops wearing your kindness jumper and getting into a situation where your patience is well and truly tested and the mask slips - That would be ****** funny!!!

Yes could you imagine popping out to the shops wearing your kindness jumper and getting into a situation where your patience is well and truly tested and the mask slips - That would be ****** funny!!!
Yes 🤣🤣🤣 there's always a muppet about ready to say...'practice what you preach!' 😖

I like Ben,he turns up even at 10pm on a Saturday evening. But leaves little to the imagination in his promos with those tight fitting black trousers🤭 legs akimbo!!

I like Ben,he turns up even at 10pm on a Saturday evening. But leaves little to the imagination in his promos with those tight fitting black trousers🤭 legs akimbo!!
Is that the promo when he says 'My clothes are made for women who know themselves.' What on earth does that mean? Silly old duffer showing off his lumpy crotch. I've gone completely off him.

Latest posts

Back