Nassif TSV 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 62
NassifMD 3 Piece Detox Pads & Hydro-Screen Routine

QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £46.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Achieve brighter-looking skin in three simple steps with the NassifMD skincare trio. Start your routine with Detox Pads, giving you a deep cleanse and exfoliation in just a few wipes. Your next step focusses on helping to improve the appearance of your skin's texture with the brand-new Soft Focus Day Cream. Complete your regime with the Hydro-Screen Serum, a hi-tech formula that aims high on the hydration stakes to leave your skin feeling softer and looking brighter. Tired of dull-looking skin? This is the routine your skin will thank you for.
*A great saving : If you were to buy the NassifMD items (excluding the Soft Focus Day Cream) individually from nassifmedspa.co.uk you’d pay £89, plus P&P. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £43.07.
Behind the brand – this collection is brought to you by facial plastic and reconstruction surgeon Dr Paul Nassif, whose years in the industry have helped him create formulas focused on achieving radiant, younger-looking skin
As easy as 1, 2, 3 - when beauty routines can seem like a faff, this one is made simple by whittling it down to three simple steps, allowing you to easily fit it into your own daily schedule so you have more time on your hands for everything else!
Keep your new routine going - plan ahead with our Auto Delivery option offering you two more instalments of this fantastic collection every 60 days, all at our unmissable Today's Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Detox Pads (pack of 60) - infused with glycolic and salicylic acids and designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, smoother-looking skin. Alcohol-free and suitable for most skin types
  • 1 x Soft Focus Day Cream (50ml) – a moisturiser for daily use, which can be used as a make-up primer. Enriched with hyaluronic acid and designed to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
  • 1 x Hydro-Screen Serum (60ml) – a non-greasy serum formulated with a blend of hyaluronic acid, ceramides and sytenol A, this serum helps to deliver intense hydration to the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Use on your whole body for a soft and youthful look

A great saving
: If you were to buy the NassifMD items (excluding the Soft Focus Day Cream) individually from nassifmedspa.co.uk you’d pay £89, plus P&P. So to get the entire collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £46.98 plus P&P, you’re saving £43.07.

Detox Pads (pack of 60) - £40 direct uk site cost £14.15
Soft Focus Day Cream (50ml) – £54.95 per SCW cost £19.44
Hydro-Screen Serum (60ml) – £49 direct uk site cost £17.34

Total approx £143.95 cost £50.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for prices.

I fancy the detox pads but too expensive for me at the mo.
Can anyone recommend similar but cheaper please ? Not necessarily from QVC.
Ta

I fancy the detox pads but too expensive for me at the mo.
Can anyone recommend similar but cheaper please ? Not necessarily from QVC.
Ta

I’ve tried the detox pads but can’t say that they make any difference to my skin. I’ve now returned to using micellar water to remove my make up in the evenings and that takes off far more make up than the Nassif detox pads did. My skin feels cleaner as well. I’m currently finishing off my pot of Nassif detox pads in the morning, but I won’t re-order them.

Q really shouldn't allow people who have had plastic surgery to shill their beauty brands.

Dr Nassif looks like he's had a very over-aggressive facelift. Another one or two of those, and he's going to be talking out of the back of his head.
He was on Real Housewives years ago with an ex wife and her face was as tight as a tamborine. It is the normal look for them:rolleyes: The TSV looks nice but Ihave enough in my stash already.

I've never heard of him. I didn't think the price was too bad for a 60ml serum and 50ml moisturiser (not interested in the pads) but not motivated to add to the stash today.

I am a little bit motivated as I do like the pads, also interesting that you can use the serum before or after the moisturiser 😊

Dr Nassif looks suspiciously like that bloke who does all the hair products and refers to his mother all the time - (which used to be called Ojon. )

HA ! HA ! I wondered if it was a 'family' affair, with one doing beauty and the other doing hair care. (still think they look alike though)

He does a show with another plastic surgeon called Botched. Where people who have had bad plastic surgery come to get it fixed. They do another Botched By Nature where they people born with deformities. He seems to do nose jobs mainly.
I've watched that often, he and a Dr Dubrow. Have to say Dr. Nassif is really good putting botched nose jobs right. Other fella does boobs, bottoms tummies etc and he is very good as well.

Dubrow's wife Heather is one of the Housewives of Orange County and has a house the size of Buckingham Place which has marble this and that and built to their design. One episode the other week, Heather was looking to buy land in Carbo and build a house for the children when they got older the land was $8,000,000 and with the house built $15,000,000. She was talking to him over the phone and said bring the plans back, and we will talk. He also sells his own skin care range on a US shopping channel.

Dubrow's wife Heather is one of the Housewives of Orange County and has a house the size of Buckingham Place which has marble this and that and built to their design. One episode the other week, Heather was looking to buy land in Carbo and build a house for the children when they got older the land was $8,000,000 and with the house built $15,000,000. She was talking to him over the phone and said bring the plans back, and we will talk. He also sells his own skin care range on a US shopping channel.
Gosh how the other half live. Obviously a big call in the US for plastic surgery. Mind you they are a bit obsessed. Watched one programme where these two refused to do any work on a lass who was addicted to having stuff done. Said she needed a phyciatrist not a bum lift.

Latest posts

Back