Liz Earle TSV 8/8/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You've talked me into it CK so I've just ordered a set. I wasn't too keen on the new SR but last time I tried light so I've gone for the gel option this time. Hopefully I'll like this one.
Hee Hee….
I’ve used the gel and it’s quite nice but not rich enough for me. The rich is too rich… 😂so I went for light…
It’s such a good price…

I order from Faith in Nature when they have offers and discounts online, which works out cheaper than the high street, and their blogs are worth a read. I might try their body lotion now as well. I haven't used any other shampoos for years now.

I order from Faith in Nature when they have offers and discounts online, which works out cheaper than the high street, and their blogs are worth a read. I might try their body lotion now as well. I haven't used any other shampoos for years now.
By the way, it’s also in Waitrose, with a discount like H&B at the moment (£4.46 a bottle). They only have the Lavender and the Orange & Grapefruit at my local store, though.

So I’ve been using the new night cream for a few days now….
I love the fragrance and the texture. It goes on really nicely, doesn’t sit on the skin feeling greasy but sinks in. I’ve been using it with the Emma Hardie oil and I’m going to try it without oil, to see if it makes a difference.
To be honest, it’s still not as good as the PCMC but it’s £26 v £89, and it’s certainly the best of the rest so far….. and I would buy it again.

I love the fragrance and the texture. It goes on really nicely, doesn’t sit on the skin feeling greasy but sinks in. I’ve been using it with the Emma Hardie oil and I’m going to try it without oil, to see if it makes a difference.
To be honest, it’s still not as good as the PCMC but it’s £26 v £89, and it’s certainly the best of the rest so far….. and I would buy it again.
Its a lovely cream and for me it moisturises my skin better and for longer than the Elemis Marine cream Rich. Superskin is even better and nowhere near the price of Elemis Rich PCMC.

I got an email to say LE has a new body wash and body cream. Currently only available to those signed up to the rewards scheme….
No way am I paying £17 for body wash so I will wait…

I have to use an Elemis Gingseng toner or a Liz Earle toner, then an essence, oil then a rich cream to get the best result that I need all day long.

I have to use an Elemis Gingseng toner or a Liz Earle toner, then an essence, oil then a rich cream to get the best result that I need all day long.
I do like an oil and it makes a big difference as I’ve got older…. I did try the Elemis essence but didn’t like that at all… felt sticky and didn’t do anything. The Elemis oil is the best I’ve found. I am using Emma Hardie brilliance oil at the moment but it’s too heavy and doesn’t really sink in. I won’t buy it again. Elemis oil and the PCMC are the best for me, but I will use Superskin again in the colder months.

I tried the Elemis Superfood oil and I really like it. It's better than the rose oil. Still thinking about the TSV but will probably try some of the other suggestions.

CC

Hee Hee….
I’ve used the gel and it’s quite nice but not rich enough for me. The rich is too rich… 😂so I went for light…
It’s such a good price…
I ended up sending the set back CK.
The night cream did smell lovely but it was just far too rich for me and the Skin Repair gel felt nice enough but I knew I wouldn't use it because of the smell which I really didn't like. It cost a fiver to send back but at least I'll get the full purchase price back I suppose. Never mind, at least I had the opportunity to try them.

I tried the Elemis Superfood oil and I really like it. It's better than the rose oil. Still thinking about the TSV but will probably try some of the other suggestions.

CC
I got a TSV with that oil in, and really didn’t like it. Which is a shame as it’s cheaper than the other oils…

I ended up sending the set back CK.
The night cream did smell lovely but it was just far too rich for me and the Skin Repair gel felt nice enough but I knew I wouldn't use it because of the smell which I really didn't like. It cost a fiver to send back but at least I'll get the full purchase price back I suppose. Never mind, at least I had the opportunity to try them.
That’s a shame, but as you say, you got to try them.

A friend bought me a spa day for my birthday (I know!!) and I had an Elemis facial and then bought the superfood oil. Honestly I looked totally rejuvenated - even Mr CC said so and that is unheard of :D :oops: Superfood might be cheaper but it still cost me the best part of £50, however, since I've been using it colleagues have said I'm looking good so it must work.

CC

A friend bought me a spa day for my birthday (I know!!) and I had an Elemis facial and then bought the superfood oil. Honestly I looked totally rejuvenated - even Mr CC said so and that is unheard of :D :oops: Superfood might be cheaper but it still cost me the best part of £50, however, since I've been using it colleagues have said I'm looking good so it must work.

CC
Wow! Sounds fabulous.

I do like an oil and it makes a big difference as I’ve got older…. I did try the Elemis essence but didn’t like that at all… felt sticky and didn’t do anything. The Elemis oil is the best I’ve found. I am using Emma Hardie brilliance oil at the moment but it’s too heavy and doesn’t really sink in. I won’t buy it again. Elemis oil and the PCMC are the best for me, but I will use Superskin again in the colder months.
I sent the Elemis essence back. The worse one I have ever used. Body shop do nice essences for a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back