Liz Earle Superskin TSV 21/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked the Neroli C&P in a TSV last year.Already have the moisturiser & eye cream, not tried the night cream. Dithering ! Looking at other offers between LE & Boots!
And John Lewis…..they have 25% off their superskin Christmas set and free postage..

So who's going for what?.......I can then copy you.

Pull for me is that the SS is 75ml (IIRC)

It looks like there's a set with the superskin serum, moisturiser and eye cream on John Lewis website for £59.25 with free postage.
I actually think this may be a better deal for me. I don’t want the C&P and would rather have the serum than the night cream. And free postage…
Or I could get neither and wait for the 30% off sales and buy just what I want..

I liked the Neroli C&P if it is the same as the one last year? I think more of us are not going for a TSV if it contains items we don’t want or already have, whereas in the past I would just have ignored this and bought anyway ( I would be useless at offloading on eBay!) With many offers available elsewhere it might be more economical to focus only on the items you really want? Does this make sense!?

I liked the Neroli C&P if it is the same as the one last year? I think more of us are not going for a TSV if it contains items we don’t want or already have, whereas in the past I would just have ignored this and bought anyway ( I would be useless at offloading on eBay!) With many offers available elsewhere it might be more economical to focus only on the items you really want? Does this make sense!?
Yes! It makes perfect sense and I totally agree… eBay has made selling a bit of a challenge and I can’t be bothered any more. And I don’t really want to order things I won’t use. I’ve hardly bought any TSVs this year…. As you say, so many offers available elsewhere.

I actually think this may be a better deal for me. I don’t want the C&P and would rather have the serum than the night cream. And free postage…
Or I could get neither and wait for the 30% off sales and buy just what I want..
This was a better deal for me as I already had a night cream and needed the serum 👌👍 probably won't go for the TSV now...

Do we know how much it is yet? Mum's asking what I want for christmas and she likes buying the beauty. There's a limit on the price though.

CC

Just nipped over to the LE website and can’t see an outlet section, where is it to be found? This wouldn’t be the first time I can’t see something directly in front of my face btw 😂
It’s quite hard to find now…
Go into the Black Friday bit, and then the offers come up at the side

Here you go

Thank you for the link 😊

It’s quite hard to find now…
Go into the Black Friday bit, and then the offers come up at the side
Thank you, they don’t make it easy do they!

Took me ages to find it as well. Think after a few goes it came up on the home screen. Guess they don't want people to go there :)
They certainly don’t, I would never have known they had one if it hadn’t have been mentioned here! Have found it now though 😊

Latest posts

Back